[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which game did he get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: lastgame.png (20 KB, 523x155) Image search: [Google]
lastgame.png
20 KB, 523x155
Which game did he get
>>
>>321865501
Leisure Suit Larry
>>
Wait, what kind of a cancer kills someone in mere 2 days?
>>
>>321865616
A new type of cancer called reddit
>>
>I don't think a reality show about me would be very interesting; It would just be me getting drunk and playing video games.

Why was Lemmy so fucking based?
>>
File: Lemmy.png (735 KB, 889x774) Image search: [Google]
Lemmy.png
735 KB, 889x774
Holy shit, it's true.

I almost never go to any concert or music festivals, but I did go to a Motorhead concert over here and I remember having fun listening to that dude's crazy accent and their great songs.

Didn't even know he played vidya until now.

R.I.P.

Posting the second best (first being Ace of Spades, of course) and most under rated Motorhead song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWJ5dtF6X4I
>>
>fucking /mu/ meme magic killed him

this has gone too far
meme magic needs to stop
>>
This is so unfair.
Why is Lemmy dead and TotalBiscuit is still alive?
>>
>>321865893
That title sounds so accusing
>>
>>321865501
It was his favorite arcade game from his favorite bar, they shipped it over to his house so he could play it in bed. I think it's one of those golf/video poker machines.

>>321865616
The kind you didn't find until two days before it killed you.
>>
>>321865501

Rainbow Six Siege
>>
>>321866205
That's why TB is still alive. He transferred some of his cancer to Lemmy to prolong his life.
>>
>tfw got to see Motorhead last year
Never forget, an hero to us all
>>
>>321866391
Tabloids, ladies and gentlemen
>>
If anyones seen the documentary on him you see him playing a gamecube copy of rogue squadron among others.
>>
>>321865893
>cigarette
When will people learn
>>
>>321865501
Ms. Pacman

Also
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibaZsVlkuQg
>>
>>321865616
Like that other anon said, he probably just didn't know about it until two days before.

I worked with a lady once, who was fine one week, then apparently on Friday she suffered from a crazy migraine and went to the emergency room because of it. When I came back into work on Sunday, they informed us that she died because she had a shitload of tumors in her brain.

I've been a pretty freaked out by cancer ever since.
>>
>I don't wanna live forever
so that's what he meant by that
>>
>>321865501
Lemmings
>>
File: MOTORHEAD.png (210 KB, 401x700) Image search: [Google]
MOTORHEAD.png
210 KB, 401x700
here's a motorhead stand made by the guys working on 7th Stand User 2
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.