[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know it was the heat of the moment and all, but how did Chris
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: RED_VS_BLUE.jpg (92 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
RED_VS_BLUE.jpg
92 KB, 500x250
I know it was the heat of the moment and all, but how did Chris and Leon not notice that "Ada Wong" was magically changing from a blue dress with a red scarf to a red shirt and tight leather pants every five minutes?

It was almost as obvious as Venom Snake's eye patch.
>>
>>321864265
Nigga you wut?
>>
>>321864265
Chris is a roided up retard and Leon can only think with his dick around Ada
>>
>>321864265
I noticed it and thought it was a huge fuck up by the devs at first or just a bug
Then it kept happening and I started thinking it might have been intentional
>>
>>321864594
>Nigga you wut?
There are two "Ada Wongs" in Resident Evil 6. One is the real Ada Wong, and she spends the game helping Leon and Sherry and friends while trying to tackle the conspiracy. The other Ada Wong is Carla Radames, a woman modified using the C-Virus to make her resemble and behave like Ada Wong because Simmons had a boner for Ada but Ada didn't care about him. This plan of his backfired spectacularly when she decided to go all Skull Face on him.
>>
>>321864265
>magically changing from a blue dress with a red scarf to a red shirt and tight leather pants every five minutes?
Chris often didn't see "Ada" clearly, and her red scarf stood out in the dark. Truth be told, I didn't notice the back-and-forth switching until I played Ada's campaign. I just thought Ada had become some sort of asshole triple agent. But I've heard that Capcom let the cat out the bag in some of the pre-release marketing, anyway.
>>
>>321864820
One theory proposes that the hatching creature Ada kills in Carla's lab was a "new and improved" version of Simmons, since there is a picture of Simmons and Carla on the PC terminal that Ada looks at. Just as Simmons wanted a version of Ada that loved him, Carla subconsciously wants a version of Simmons that loves her.

Or something.
>>
File: Ada Wong.jpg (438 KB, 1400x2000) Image search: [Google]
Ada Wong.jpg
438 KB, 1400x2000
>>321864265
Re 4 Ada is best Ada
>>
>>321864608
>Chris is a roided up retard
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE LEGENDARY CHRIS REDFIELD!? I'M JUST GLAD SHIA LABEOUF'S UGLY TWIN ISN'T AROUND TO SEE YOU LIKE THIS.
>>
>>321864265
Is Ada Wong japanese?
>>
>>321865773
Chinese. There's never been a playable Japanese character in Resident Evil, AFAIK.

>>321865723
>Re 4 Ada is best Ada
RE6 Ada spends her entire campaign mocking the game for having arbitrary door puzzles and key hunts to open doors and enemies who keep coming back from the dead and for being "style over substance".

Self aware Ada is best Ada.
>>
>>321864265
>as obvious as Snake eyepatch

It is when you already know its not the same person.
You have to look at it by someone who has no idea that its a clone.
Lets say you see one of your friends around, and 10 seconds later you cross a street and see him again, but with different clothing or with a new wound.
Thinking its a clone isnt going to be the first thought that comes to your mind.
>>
File: 1405052430821.jpg (92 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
1405052430821.jpg
92 KB, 1440x900
>>321864265
Seeing someone in different clothes isn't a reason to suspect they have a doppelgänger.

Besides, they know Ada is a secret agent-type lady. Seeing her change clothes a lot may not be terribly surprising.
>>
File: Umbrella-vector.jpg (828 KB, 2688x3833) Image search: [Google]
Umbrella-vector.jpg
828 KB, 2688x3833
>>321865848
>>
>>321864265
The plot in that game was so fucking stupid.
>>
File: Ada.webm (2 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Ada.webm
2 MB, 960x540
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.