[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want a PS4 but I don't want it to be bundled with games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Sony_PS4_35618167_01.jpg (53 KB, 770x433) Image search: [Google]
Sony_PS4_35618167_01.jpg
53 KB, 770x433
I want a PS4 but I don't want it to be bundled with games I can play on PC or PS3

why isnt there just a standard ass basic ps4 set?
>>
because it wouldn't make the bundle cheaper, including games is done through deals or 1st party games and including them doesn't really cost anything but a few cents for the case/blu-ray assuming it's not just a download code like a lot of them

they're not going to make it cheaper by going under the assumption you'll buy the game if you it's not included
>>
>>321861129
There is. Just go to Best Buy. Or just get bloodborne bundle, can't play that on pc ;)
>>
>>321861264

Not OP, but is Bloodborne any good? Most of the exclusives I'm waiting on don't come out until spring 2016.
>>
>>321863362
So why the fuck not wait until then to buy the system?
>>
>>321861264
If I was getting one this would be the way, or I'd wait for another game I want to come out in a bundle.
>>
>>321863362
It's cool but once you get past the broken segments it's playable.

I wouldn't drop 350 plus 60 for 1 game tho.
>>
>>321863467

Nevermind, I'll just dig through the reviews.
>>
>>321863661

Oh no, there's some other games I plan to get. Cool man, thanks.
>>
>>321863467
Because it's right after Christmas, and 12-year-olds with Christmas money have no impulse control.
>>
>>321863362
playing it right now and i am really liking it
>>
>>321861129
Just get the bundle and don't play the fucking game, moron.
>>
>>321861129
is the ps4 wirth it for a guy who travels?
>>
>>321861129
The games are free. Who gives a fuck? I get customers like you all the time. Just shut up and get the damn thing if you want it. Simply don't play the games.
>>
>>321863362
Bloodborne is easily the niche GOTY. you know its good when /v/ consistently calls it good but media reviewers completely ignore it.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.