[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's /v/'s opinion on this game? Never seen anyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
File: Zombies_Ate_My_Neighbors_box.jpg (96 KB, 300x412) Image search: [Google]
Zombies_Ate_My_Neighbors_box.jpg
96 KB, 300x412
What's /v/'s opinion on this game? Never seen anyone talk about it here.
>>
>>321860682
Yes, I'm ready.
>>
On a side note, can you guys recommend other co-op games like this?
>>
>>321860790
For what?
>>
dad game for dads
>>
It's pretty GOAT. I played the Genesis version all the time as a kid and just got it again for Christmas. Soundtrack is baller too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ure8y9zwfVc
>>
>>321860682
one of my all time favorite 16 bit games, special weapons could give you more ammo tho.
>>
I wish some competent dev would remake this game with online multiplayer.

Bonus if they also make Ghoul Patrol and fix it so it's actually a good sequel.
>>
>>>/vr/
>>
>>321860682
It's has an awesome 50s horror atmosphere with nice visuals and tons of content - weapons, enemy types, levels, secrets and such. Had pretty good exploration too for a level-based game. I loved it.

>>321860875
Not sure about the title myself, but there's the Ghoul Patrol sequel to ZAMN.
>>
>>321860682
It's really fun and a pretty lengthy game.
Can be kinda tough since some victims are placed really close to danger and unless you know where they are or react really fast they're probably gonna die.
Password system wasn't too useful since it would put you at the harder levels with only the squirt gun so it was in your benefit to just start a new game
>>
>>321860875
Ikari Warriors
>>
Great game. Controls are better on SNES but sound is better on Genesis, like most multiplats at the time (with the exception of Rock 'n' Roll Racing where SNES was superior in every way).

Good for bro-op, great game with tons of weapons with different strengths. My brother and I never got to beat it. ;_;
>>
>>321860682
SNES version is superior with music

also, for /vr/
>>
>>321863684
How could you say that? The music was objectively lower quality on SNES!
>>
>>321863883
You gotta be lying to yourself if you like the gensis version https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahpliMeX_es&index=7&list=PLD2FC7AE9E6D1D630
over the snes version
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsdkSeTAGYs&t=11m5s
>>
truly 10/10
>>
>>321863346
I might make a spiritual successor, look for it on steam in 2 years :^)
>>
File: 1392000023950.gif (858 KB, 240x228) Image search: [Google]
1392000023950.gif
858 KB, 240x228
>>321862936
>this kid
>>
I really liked a lot of the earlier levels because they were all heavily themed around certain types of enemy encounters. As the game goes on survivers become so sparse that it's a pain to run around the mostly empty maps to collec them and they just throw all the enemies at you at once.

If you're looking for co-op games on the genesis the Batman and Robin shmup was really good. And maybe Beavis and Butthead if you like the idea of a co-op adventure game. The Micky Mouse platformer is really fantastic, but I don't remember the full title.
>>
>>321864860
Probably this one right? The Great Circus Mystery Starring Mickey and Minnie
>>
File: IMAG0194.jpg (1 MB, 1520x2688) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0194.jpg
1 MB, 1520x2688
Classic. Shame ghoul Patrol ain't.
>>
>>321864750

I'm nearly certain >>321862936 and
>>321853560 are the same anon. If not, they surely suck the same flavor dicks.
>>
>>321864234
You linked me to two different songs, I know you linked the entire OST, but if you listen to Zombie Panic!, I think it sounds better (read: less like a MIDI keyboard) on Genesis.
>>
>>321865117
I was thinking it was castle of illusion, but managed to find it. World of Illusion, lots of illusions in the Disney universe.
Although I still remember the graphics looking much better than this. There's a really recent Micky Mouse castle of something game that I might be confusing it with.
>>
File: AWHHYEAH.png (237 KB, 429x419) Image search: [Google]
AWHHYEAH.png
237 KB, 429x419
>>321865547
This game was my jam back in the day, can't even remember the amount of times I completed it solo or with a sibling / friend.
>>
File: Kiernan-Shipka-.jpg (460 KB, 1584x2048) Image search: [Google]
Kiernan-Shipka-.jpg
460 KB, 1584x2048
>>321865383
I'm with you, anon even though I don't know shit about music and only owned the Genesis version. And even if he's right fuck that guy.
>>
The genesis version could've been much much better, but instead we got a lazy port.
At least we also got a new track
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SPIMgftVjw
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.