[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is there any way to pirate this? a pdf anywhere? $35 is a crazy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: $_35.jpg (19 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
$_35.jpg
19 KB, 300x300
is there any way to pirate this? a pdf anywhere?

$35 is a crazy price. and even the digital version is $15 canabucks.
>>
>>321859596
$15 ???? How ?? Its more than $60 for sure, what year is this you are anon? 2017??
>>
>>321859828
I believe he's referring to the strategy guide.
>>
>>321859828
>Implying Nintendo games drop in price
>>
save you're money and time. I have it, it's useless. Only thing useful is the 5 pages where you can look up the collectipedia items. you can find rips of this part online.
>>
>>321859930
yeah, shit, sorry, i'm looking for a way to read the prima games strat guide fo free.
>>
>>321860019
>XD

Go back to >>>/v/ faggot
>>
Was 50% off at GameStop, try checking EB for sales
>>
>>321860178
yeah??? i'm feeling overwhelmed with finding quests, and a lot of times i have a hard time finding specific quest items. if the guide is shit, though, that's that.
>>
>>321860303
quest info for the basic quest are exactly the same, while looking at the mission. Affinity missions ha ve more detail. But you aren't told where to find them. You're only told the requirements, which you know anyway once you've found them.
>>
>>321860483
thanks anon
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.