[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lego Star Wars: The Video Game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
This
was
the
shit
senpai
>>
>>321858078
I loved being able to walk outside the diner and see battles pop up out of nothing. Shit was so fun.
>>
>>321858078
>321858078
stupid little shit youre probably like 14, delusional with nostalgia and you might as well get the iphone version if you think that garbage was any fun beyond seeing "all your favorite star wars characters" look like shit
>>
I thought it was published by LucasArts, not Eidos.
>>
It's a shame the other lego games are just a rehash of Lego Star Wars.

I have fond memories of unlocking the "New Hope" segment of the game and wondering if I could actually play the whole original trilogy.
>>
>>321858750
Not all of them are rehashes though, Lego Batman 1 was very innovative when it released, and so was Lego Batman 2, which pretty much introduced the concept of open world in Lego games.
>>
>>321858078
I played the shit out of co-op, too bad the screen sharing for it was awful.
>>
I just played through both Lego Star Wars on Steam, it was a good time
>>
>>321859354
Does the Complete Saga work well? I heard the older Lego games on PC are full of game breaking bugs. Also how is the compatibility with the Xbox 360 controller?
>>
>>321858750
Wasn't Lego Marvel the one with the open world?
That one was pretty fun with all the hidden unlocks in the city.
>>
>>321859539
Lego Marvel has open world too but Lego Batman 2 came first. Technically it isn't much different, in Lego Batman 2 you have Gotham and in Marvel you have New York, both are great maps.
>>
>>321859461
I didn't have much trouble at all as far as bugs go, though I had to tab in and out every now and then. I played with the Steam controller emulating a 360 pad and it worked just fine
>>
File: 1408491465311.gif (1 MB, 392x400) Image search: [Google]
1408491465311.gif
1 MB, 392x400
>>321859630
>getting iron man and flying around the city
I forgot how much fun that game was.
brb reinstalling
>>
>>321859710
Thanks m8
>>
>>321858078
The Complete Saga made things even better. Pretty much every modern LEGO game is good except for maybe one or two scenarios.
>>
>>321859630
Shit, maybe I should play Batman 2. I had a hard time stomaching the first though.
>>
>>321859782
Pirates of the Caribbeans was pretty boring, I couldn't even bother to ever finish the game, which is funny considering it's one of my favorites source material, but shit just doesn't work in a Lego game. Lego Hobbit was also pretty weak.
>>
>>321859850
If you liked Marvel then you definitely should, it's just as good in my opinion, Lego Batman 3 completely shit the bed though.
>>
>>321859986
Damn really? I loved Marvel. What did they fuck up in 3?

Also I haven't looked into Marvel Avengers that's coming out, do you know if that's going open world again?
>>
is lego full trilogy worth it?
>>
>>321860104
>What did they fuck up in 3?

Well where to start, uninteresting story, uninteresting level design, completely removed the open world and made most of the Batman/Robins suits obsolete.

>Also I haven't looked into Marvel Avengers that's coming out, do you know if that's going open world again?

I remember seeing in an interview ages ago that it was going to be open world, and have more than 1 map (New York and those other cities that appeared in Avengers 2 supposedly) but I have no idea how is it going since I'm not following the news. Though with that price I might wait a bit for the game to go on sale before buying.
>>
>>321859912

I completed both 100%. PotC was alright - finished that fucker in a week and got a full refund. The Hobbit was better than LoTR (don't try it, you'll be disappointed) but there was a sense of bloat.
>>
>>321858750

I don't know. Each iteration was progressive and brought something new to the table (may it be big or tiny)

Still waiting for LEGO® Scream
>>
I was comtemplating buying Lego Jurassic World earlier today, how is it?
>>
>>321861221

I've completed it 100%. You can clearly tell the efforts were allocated in this order:
>1
>4
>2
>3

Strangely, the fourth movie is just bland compared to The Lost Worlds and III.

I would definitely recommend it for the first 3.
>>
>>321860479
also
- buggy
- vehicles can only be used in one location
- empty Lantern planets devoid of almost any population
- Superman has perma-invincibility yet again, even when weakened
- pointless characters like Kevin Smith, Conan O'Brien and Daffy Duck Green Lantern
>>
>>321861221
I dunno, just like The Hobbit and The Lego Movie game it felt like something they HAD to make instead of something they WANTED.
>>
Lego Star Wars was good but most of the enviroments weren't "lego" if you know what I mean like in later iterations of Lego games.

There's also the sand crawler in the OT game that wasn't lego. Don't think it had a set around that time though.
>>
LSW 1 was fucking great

I used to go into the arena lvl from Ep II over and over again and just chop the shit out of everyone with cheats enabled

fun times
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.