[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>those orgasmic boss fights >that orgasmic soundtrack
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: latest(6).jpg (411 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
latest(6).jpg
411 KB, 1280x960
>those orgasmic boss fights
>that orgasmic soundtrack

The story is cringe as hell but god damn
I need more of this
What Ys game should I play next on steam?

Also beat Trails in the Sky fc and that was amazing too
>>
>>321857260
>played Ys for story
>>
>>321857260
>cringe as hell
What did you think was cringy about it? I'm legitimately curious. It isn't anything special but I didn't think it was horrible, it's just whatever.
>>
>>321857583
post more big tit sluts
>>
>>321857260
Fuck the automaton boss in Guilty Fire. It could've been fun if they didn't make it such a fucking damage sponge.
>>
>>321857794
Its not awful, its just.. throwaway

Gameplay was fucking 10/10 though
I was so surprised at how intense it was after that first major boss
>>
You.. you seriously haven't played Oath in Felghana yet?

This shit will blow your mind. Get on it. Play on Nightmare for the full experience the devs intended.
>>
>>321857985
At least it doesn't heal constantly. The mantis piece of shit made me so fucking mad in nightmare mode. And then Dalles made me give up. There's literally no way I could beat nightmare mode with Toal if I couldn't do it with Yunica. Fuck me.
>>
>>321858424
Also- have you beaten it with Toal yet?
You'll get to fight a bunch of really interesting alternative bosses with him.
>>
>>321858424
Will do anon thanks
I might as well buy all the Ys games on Steam they're pretty cheap
>>
>>321858519
>the mantis

Omfg
That took what felt like an entire hour
>>
File: 53958816_p0.png (715 KB, 827x994) Image search: [Google]
53958816_p0.png
715 KB, 827x994
>>321857927
She's my waifu. Not slut you dipshit
>>
>>321858674
I wish I had the appropriate comic
>>
File: 1433522724882.jpg (17 KB, 480x561) Image search: [Google]
1433522724882.jpg
17 KB, 480x561
>>321858674
I SEE NIPPLES
>>
>>321858519
You've given up? Honestly? That's just fucking lame, man.

Dalles is a bitch-ass nigga. How come he's given you so much trouble?
In any case, he's far easier with Toal, due to Godspeed.
Also, you DO know about Toal's air attack being super powerful against big enemies, yeah?
>>
>>321858673
Felghana is better in this way too.
None of the "regenerating boss" bullshit Origins kept throwing at you.
>>
>>321857583
>tanlines

Mmmmmh
>>
>>321859048
>You've given up? Honestly?
Yeah. I must've failed around 50 times (not exaggerating) and I just said fuck it and went to sleep. After that I just didn't feel like trying again and I just kind of forgot about it.
>How come he's given you so much trouble?
Even when I somehow do really good on his two first phases, I completely fuck up on the last one. It gets too hectic for me and I have a lot of trouble figuring out what the fuck is going on on the screen. Either that or he gets me with his "fuck you" attack where he crucifies you and blasts the shit out of you.
>In any case, he's far easier with Toal, due to Godspeed.
Good to know. It's Darm I'm concerned about though, I always sucked ass against him. Kishgal too. He already gave me a lot of trouble even though I had big fucking phoenix attacks to break his ice pillars.
>toal air attack
Yeah, I knew about that. It was really noticeable against Guilty Fire's boss. Helped a lot.

I plan on playing the game again very soon anyway so I'll try nightmare mode again. As much as I suck at this game, it's one of my all times favourites so there's no way I'm giving up for good.
>>
feel when loved orgins but didn't care for the rest
>>
Postan music
https://youtu.be/J5yCftqnQrE
Guitarist is nucking futs
>>
>>321857583
Who is this supposed to be
>>
File: 15n1516m5l66m.jpg (442 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
15n1516m5l66m.jpg
442 KB, 900x1200
>>321862385
Boku no boatto slutto
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.