[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Games nobody played
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (143 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
143 KB, 1280x720
ITT: Games nobody played
>>
File: Van_Helsing_Coverart.png (148 KB, 256x363) Image search: [Google]
Van_Helsing_Coverart.png
148 KB, 256x363
I feel like I'm the only one who played and enjoyed it.
>>
>>321855573
I played it and thought it was pretty good
>>
>>321855573
It's a shame too. Rogue was honestly the smartest AssCreed game to date.
>>
>>321856262
Special Olympics.
>>
>>321855760
I played up until the carriage section, I remember it being fairly fun
>end-level hat bonus
>>
>>321855760

I got this along with shrek 2 on ps2 i didn't hate it.
>>
>>321855573
I thought this was just a soft-port for last gen because they couldn't handle the game that every other platform was getting.
>>
>>321856335
I didn't say it was super smart, just the smartest in the series. Which isn't saying much
>>
>>321855573
What the fuck was this story about and what even did they do that was new
>>
>>321857035
This time you kill Assassins who are doing morally questionable things and fucked you over instead of Templars.
>>
>>321857035
>assassins destroy two cities in Portugal and Haiti just trying to find [plot device]
>young assassin realizes this is fucked up and confronts them
>they tell him to piss off
>he tries to steal back the map that shows where the [plot device] might be to prevent them from destroying more cities
>they "kill" him
>he gets rescued by a family who's son used to be a Templar and gets introduced to a General who's also a Templar and a pretty cool guy
>points out Assassins kill more than they save
>MC becomes Templar and is assigned to killing his old Ass friends
>In the end Artemetis or whatever his name is realizes MC is right and is spared
>Years later MC kills the MC of Unity's father
>>
>>321855760
i played the demo of that. all i remember is that your hat could fall off and you'd have to pick it back up. i might wanna emulate that...
>>
File: 2015-04-01_00004.jpg (289 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-04-01_00004.jpg
289 KB, 1920x1080
>>321855573
Pretty fun and the concept of finally being a templar was a very good idea
I can't stand how they kept the player wonder around on the ship like in Black Flag when the theme of the game has nothing to do with ships and sailing and worst of all how when you play an Assassin's Creed game and you're playing as an assassin the Templars are edgy cartoon evil men who want power and in Rogue the Assasin's are the same thing
It's good because you can see that in the end their conflict consisted in valid points of view ignored by each faction but it also shows that they have awful teams writing the story of the games
I liked how optimized it was though
>>
>>321855760
That was a pretty good DMC clone.
>>
>>321855573
But this one was the better of the pair
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.