[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why is this allowed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Capture.png (903 KB, 1042x610) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
903 KB, 1042x610
why is this allowed?
>>
>tfw you realize that all your saved pictures of Leopard are too lewd to post on /v/
>>
>Baww why does your DLC pander to their core audience in Japan where you make the most money from
>>
>>321853670
>real fans play for the game and the story
>hardly fit their personality

I hate when women rely on these meaningless arguments rather than admit that they're just offended
>>
>>321853670

but wait the males get plenty of DLC
>>
I'm not against sexualization etc but this game is the most disgusting jewish shit i've ever seen.
You can't find a any other game on steam with that many expensive COSTUMES DLC's.
>>
>>321854269
Yea, it's ridiculous how much Tecmo is jewing it up with Dead or Alive after cookie face left.
>>
File: Untitled.png (65 KB, 633x568) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
65 KB, 633x568
>>
>>321854047
Women feel threatened by FICTIONAL PICTURES.
Now I don't wanna take the r9k beta kool aid but since women do influence men with t&a, making these suggestive images widely available reduce their power.

Men use force, Women use deception. It is the way it has always been...but we are talking about the shitty people here.

There are women who just love drawing lewd images.
>>
File: 1406657769930.jpg (38 KB, 736x566) Image search: [Google]
1406657769930.jpg
38 KB, 736x566
>release all these sexy costumes as DLC for a game that is already stateside
>not release a sexy game stateside because "cultural differences"
>>
The game is shit and the DLC is overpriced, only stupid fans buy this garbage.
>>
>>321854502
They want you to play a premium price for the game, games costs more in Japan.
>>
>>321854490
Dude there is not reason to go full gender studies when the topic comes up. Keep your argument grounded in what's immediate
>>
>>321854502
DOA5 is a fighting game and is marketed as such. How do you suppose they market DOAX3 in the west without ticking these people off?
>>
>>321854740
>stop exposing the truth that both sexes think and behave differently
>>
>>321854750
The same way they marketed the other two titles?
>>
>>321853670
justin is right
>>
>costume from old yatterman anime
Neat, seems to be getting quite a few nods lately.
>>
>Playing DoA for the story ever
Lmfao
I like the game for more than TnA. I think the fighting is legitimately fun, but jesus christ this girl is just deluding herself or trying to pretend she knows what shes talking about.
>>
>>321853670
>lolli

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FF4Yr7IrZqg
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.