[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I still can't get over it... fucking Corrin If Sakurai
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1439331589782.gif (736 KB, 451x322) Image search: [Google]
1439331589782.gif
736 KB, 451x322
I still can't get over it... fucking Corrin

If Sakurai was pressured to use a newer character to advertise, he should have done a Yo'kai (Jabanyan?) or Inkling. Both are from fledgling series that would thrive from being in smash. Paper Mario could advertise for Paper Jam. Just anything but another anime swordsman, damnit.
>>
>>
So you're upset that there are to many japanese characters in a japanese game
>>
But the feet anon, the feet!
Quick someone post feet please help
>>
>>321854285
Damn nippons

Not at all, I'm upset about the lack of diversity regarding said characters. Choosing another Fire Emblem character when there's so many other choices is really lame, to me. I like Fire Emblem and Corrin was still super disappointing
>>
>>321854285
>OP specifically suggests a fucking yo'kai
>you somehow think that means they hate japanese characters
Are you completely fucking retarded?
>>
File: _20151228_232655.jpg (86 KB, 1706x763) Image search: [Google]
_20151228_232655.jpg
86 KB, 1706x763
>>321854369
>>
There is no if.

That character was added specifically for advertisement purposes.

No one knows who that character is, no one wanted that character, and no one cares who that character is.

It's blatant advertisement. No other reason whatsoever.

I don't even support the additional characters being added, I didn't want anyone else.
>>
Corrin was added because Sakurai wanted to play as them
>>
>>321854809
>Not wanting dlc
>in smash, the one game practically MADE for dlc
I fucking hate dlc most of the time but how can you not want more characters, anon?
>>
>>321853445
OP brings up an interesting point: if Yo'kai Watch continues to stay relevant in at least Japan, would it be viable for a rep in Smash 5?
>>
>>321854809
Why would you not want additional characters? -ANY- addition is better than them just not adding any more. Even more fire emblem swordsmen or total clones is better than absolutely nothing.
>>
File: SHUTITDOWN.jpg (37 KB, 640x347) Image search: [Google]
SHUTITDOWN.jpg
37 KB, 640x347
SAKURAI-KUN, WE NEED MORE FIYAH ERMBREMU
>>
>>321854809
If Smash 5 comes out and it has less characters than 4, we will know dlc was only good for the short-term. Until then, I'm for even more
>>
>>321854809
First, look at the Japanese title for Fire Emblem Fates.

Second, we are aware that this is pretty much guaranteed to be at least a partial advertisement for Fates. The OP's point they are trying to get across is that even narrowed down to advertisement characters there were better choices than Corrin, something that I agree with them about.

Third, you don't have to buy the DLC. The only place you're forced to encounter Corrin and any other characters who you hate being included at is online, and you should feel happy to beat them up if so.

Finally, take your meds.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.