[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Go into Gamestop >Ask the dumbass clerks super niche video
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 13
File: 1448806319257.png (814 KB, 604x717) Image search: [Google]
1448806319257.png
814 KB, 604x717
>Go into Gamestop
>Ask the dumbass clerks super niche video game questions
>They have no fucking clue and no doubt feel dumb as shit
>Mfw
>>
>>321848475
Shit thread >>>/r/eddit
>>
>>321848475
>feel dumb as shit
>wow this fucking nerd won't shut up, he doesn't realize this is just a shitty retail job, we're not paid to video game pros, what an idiot
>>
>>321848475
Nice blog. Subscribed.
>>
>>321848475
POTIONS SELLER
>>
>>321848870
Solid reference
>>
File: potion seller.jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
potion seller.jpg
9 KB, 480x360
>>321848870
You called?
>>
I actually managed to get 15 (yes, I've been counting them) Game, Gamestop and a local videogame store clerks to get fired by doing exactly that, op.8 of them girls which made me feel twice as much gratification.
I have to say it's pretty easy to make these clerks mad, specially if they are women (they get extremely bitch extremely fast) and since a lot of people are stupid as fuck and can't speak English for shit (non English-speaking country) communicating in English adds an extra layer of fun.
>>
>>321848475

>work at gamestop
>some bumbling autistic retard walks in
>clear grease and sweat stains on his polo shirt
>walks up to the counter
>"Do you, uh... know w-where to f-find a... phoenix revive..."
>tell him no
>he walks off
>co-worker and I laugh about this autist the whole day
>>
MY POTIONS ARE FOR THE STRONGEST AND YOU ARE OF THE WEAKEST
>>
>>
>>321849336
jokes on you, you're still the loser working retail
>>
>go to gamestop
>ask if they have the game "Fragile Dreams: Farewell, Ruins of the Moon"
>they tell me no, but there are stores a few cities over that have it and that they'll make a phone call to have it sent over
>while waiting, another clerk asks me what the game is
>explain what it is, what its about, and how the gameplay works
>tells me it sounds pretty good and reminds him of Alan Wake
>tell him I've never played Alan Wake but have heard of it
>he tells me more about it and it sounds fun
>guy on the phone gets off and tells me that the game should be at the store tomorrow, and asks for my name
>tell him
>"All right, we'll hold it in the back for you once it arrives"
>I leave
I dunno. I had fun at Gamestop.
>>
>>321848475
What is this image?
I need more of them for my meme folder
>>
Gamestop employee here, AMA.
>>
>>321850698
Have you ever been asked for Battletoads?
>>
>>321848475
OP, is this you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYrRqMHQY7o
>>
>>321850698
Do you make your best efforts to hold onto the original cases for DS games when available?
>>
File: 1450828437722.gif (424 KB, 248x300) Image search: [Google]
1450828437722.gif
424 KB, 248x300
>walk into gamestop
>black dude spots my godzilla shit
>YOO GODZILLA MAH DUDE WHATS UP
>Talk to black dude about kaigu and anime vidya while I look around
>Yo dude you cool i the only one here right lemme give you 10% off for being cool
>get his psn
>leave

godzilla shirts do wonders anons
>>
>go to local game store
>looking through some old gamecube games, spot the new amiibos on a shelf
>ask if i can buy the g&w one or is it preordered or whatever
>cute chick working behind the counter tells me it doesn't officially release till tomorrow, but i can pre order it if i like
>notice she has some videogame tattoos, comment on them
>end up in a 20 minute conversation about random video game bullshit
>she gives me the amiibo a day before official release afterwards
>smile and leave

the people in my game store are nice
>>
Some guy looking like he got lost on the way to a gang shootout comes into my store. He had been looking for a good game for his son, so I threw out a few common answers, such as Lego Batman or Madden. After handing him the case, he studies it for a few minutes. He puts it back and picks up the Skyrim box.

I swear to God this man spent ten minutes of my time going on about all the mods he had for Skyrim. Keep in mind that he's in a hoodie, sagging pants, and a filthy do-rag. It was so awkward standing there as he's describing the slave and sex mods he has installed. He even mentioned the Fallout mod he has to fuck death claws.

I clocked out after that, drove home, and spent half an hour hiding in the shower. I just want to say: fuck all of you. You creep me out.
>>
>>321850773
Only once and I told them that I can order it for them through Web In Store or they could purchase it alongside 29 other fantastic games as part of the Rare Replay collection on Xbox One.

>>321850938
I do, actually. Only person I know in the district that does. I do it for you, anon. If you come in to buy Chrono Trigger or The World Ends With You or any other DS game I deem not shit, I promise that it'll have a case.
>>
>>321850415
You sound pretty bitter. NEETbux not cutting it anymore. :^)
>>
I really have to wonder why the Gamestop application has all these questions on it about video game knowledge and shit when none of it matters in the slightest in their decision to hire you.
>>
>>321851541
thanks for the psychological analysis based off of one sentence, you fucking goof.
>>
>>321851568
It absolutely does matter in checking how honest you are. If you say you are an expert at gaming knowledge and I ask you what your most anticipated Q2 2016 title is and you choke, I'm going to know you're actually a fucking casual.
>>
>>321851076
>wearing godzilla shirt
>go to 711
>get hotdog and a drink
>cashier goes ayyyyyye thats my shit
>doesnt charge me for my drink
Godzilla shirts really are amazing, might start wearing mine more offten to help me find a qt
>>
>>321851541

Fucking lel
>>
>>321851752
>anticipated Q2 2016 title
Maybe you are the casual here.
>>
>>321848475
"D-do y-you have the b-boku no p-pico vidya gaem?"
"No"
"H-hah f-fucking casuals"
>>
>>321851141
>getting a amiibo a day early
Amazing you got to look at it sitting on your self 1 day extra then everyone else
>>
>>321851568
Idk. The guy working in my small town gamestop doesn't know shit about anything that isn't AAA.

I accidentally asked him how he liked the last batman game. He went on a 20 minute talk about how they were saving gaming and its worth it to buy a PS4 for it. Worst mistake.
>>
>>321851076
>talking with a negro
You are a fucking disgrace
>>
>>321851568
I used to work in a vidya store and I can say the biggest deciding factor in working there was whether or not you had a vagina rather than and actual skill or knowledge about the job.
>>
>>321851964
Dark Souls 3 worldwide release is Q2 2016.
As is Persona 5, more than likely.
These are things I pray people know when applying, but never do know.
>>
>>321851752
>anticipated Q2 2016 title

Made me LOL pretty hard.
>>
>>321851334
You haven't even scratched the surface of the depravity that skyrim mods can reach, anon.

I'm coming in again tomorrow to tell you ALLLLLLLL about it
>>
>go to radio shack
>ask the clerk what kind of wire would be best for breadboard jumpers
>he sells me stranded wire and wire strippers that aren't the right size
>>
>>321852026
the gesture was still nice

i also got 50% of a peach amiibo from a chill dude in there
>>
>>321852150
Thats true everywhere desu senpai
>>
File: smug falcon.png (13 KB, 560x602) Image search: [Google]
smug falcon.png
13 KB, 560x602
>>321848475
>go into gamestop
>they ask if i need help with anything
>say that i don't
>>
>walk into gamestop
>wearing my favorite shirt with "W E" written on it
>some black dude at the counter looks at me for a minute in silence
>get kicked out for no reason
Go fuck yourself, you fucking nigger. I know you're here.
>>
>>321851404
>I do, actually. Only person I know in the district that does. I do it for you, anon. If you come in to buy Chrono Trigger or The World Ends With You or any other DS game I deem not shit, I promise that it'll have a case.
Thank you based anon. I hope that there are many others like you working at these resale stores throughout. I hate not having the case or getting a generic Gamestop case when going out to game I really like.

A bit less personal question, but do you know if there are any plans for all Gamestops to start buying and selling older games like at very specific ones and the webstore? I'd love to be able to walk into these stores and see PS2 games again. And are there any concerning practices that have started to occur?
>>
My friend went into Gamestop and asked the dude if the HD collection of DBZ budokai was the greatest hits version because it had some super obscure AI changes to the single player mode only 4 people know.

I was laughing but did my part to get him to shut the hell up
>>
>>321852354
>nah just looking
Every 5 minutes
>hey do you need some help
>Only person in store
>clerk is behind me
>starts telling me about all these new games

Stop. Please. Let me just look at this pile of shitty games with no cases that I don't want in peace.
>>
>>321852550
I don't get it. Why would they kick you out because your shirt said W E?
>>
File: 1398051913057.jpg (39 KB, 356x376) Image search: [Google]
1398051913057.jpg
39 KB, 356x376
>be college student
>be home for summer
>wouldn't mind working at gamestop, certainly better than other no experience required mcjob bullshit
>local gamestop is chill, go there once in a while when I actually need to buy something physical without shipping it
>ask them about getting a job when I'm there to buy something one day
>they don't take summer hires
>mfw
I mean, I guess it makes sense because it's a dry spell for releases and they get fuckall as far as business, but still. The one retail gig I wouldn't mind working.
Fucking gamestop.
>>
File: 1446443210019.jpg (10 KB, 179x170) Image search: [Google]
1446443210019.jpg
10 KB, 179x170
>go out to eat with gamer grill (Legend of Zelda edition)
>she wants to buy some stupid game like the sims
>tell her there's a gamestop nearby
>it's not there anymore and must have been gone for a while

GET FUCKING DESTROYED
>>
>>321852073
>/b/
>>
>>321852661
They're told to do that. Employees there are also trained to be salesmen.
>>
>>321852814
Had you ever actually worked at fagstop you would have immediately regretted it and hated it.

I know this because I know for a fact that the employees are forced to push useless garbage subscription shit on the customers and basically be complete scumbag nickle n diming jews or they get fired.

And they get fired anyway if they didn't happen to jew enough people that week.
>>
>>321852862
>not letting her enjoy the vidya she enjoys
You're an asshole and The Sims is not stupid.
>>
>>321852550
you can get kicked out for no reason?
>>
>>321852987
I'm not even the person you're talking to and I agree that the Sims is a retarded fucking franchise with basically no redeeming qualities and is a huge pile of garbage. I have no idea why its so fucking popular with normies. I really don't.
>>
>>321852179
How does not having shit taste make you a casual?
>>
>>321852862
>had more fun with The Sims 4 i pirated than most games in a while

Jokes on you anon it's pretty fun.
>>
>>321853041
Just about every single business in the entire USA reserves the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason, at any time. This includes kicking you out.

I was kicked out of a restaurant me and my father went to once because I had long hair, and by long hair I mean below my shoulders
>>
>>321852889
>liking negros
>>>/twitter/
>>
>>321852790
WUZ
>>
I generally get really cool nerds at my Gamestops. You can easily tell who works there because they actually like games and who's just collecting a pay check
>>
>>321852790
>>321853041
I think my ebin memeing was too vague for you. You know, kings and shit.
>>
>>321853153
that's fucking stupid i hate people
>>
>>321853186
nice meme
>>
>go to GameStop with my friend back in the highschool days
>about to leave because we didn't find anything interesting enough while also being cheap enough to buy
>some huge mom is in line complaining about something really loudly
>she had to be at least 300+ pounds of pure meat upset about some shit I dont even remember
>her 8 year old kid is just sitting there wide eyed probably embarrassed as fuck
>she tries to storm out of GameStop and falls down
>starts breathing really heavy and blocking the entrance so me and my friend can't leave
>we are just looking at each other and not sure what to do while this lady is red faced and breathing super heavy on the ground
>she starts screaming HELP HELP
>we look at the GS employees and they're looking just as shellshocked/confused as we are
>yells at her 8 year old kid GO GET THE CAR JIMMY
>he grabs her keys and runs out
>we tiptoe around her and GTFO of there

My most memorable GS experience. I wonder if she died or what
>>
>>321852587
Unfortunately, we have to take games without cases even if it hurts to do so. There are autistic fuckasses that'll throw away cases in my fucking store and put their games in a CD binder, then they'll bring those same games in a week later to trade in. It's disgusting but I can't do anything about it.

All Gamestop stores can sell you what we call "retro" which is PSX and back. We won't be carrying PS2 any time soon, sadly. Fun fact, all preowned sales count on retro, so buy 2 get 1 free and such will apply.

And yes, there are a lot. Ship From Store is my least favorite new initiative, but there are plenty of things I could complain about.
>>
>Walk into Gamestop
>Wearing my Undertale shirt
>See a cute girl at the counter
>Get all sweaty and nervous as I walk up to her
>"Yo- you look really cute"
>"Thanks. I like your shirt. That skeleton looks funny"
>"He's name's Sans actually. I could tell you all about him if you want"
>She smiles at me
>Suddenly hear this shriek
>Turn around to see this feminist harpy running at me
>Her hair is at least 5 different colors and she's wearing really thick glasses
>"Don't you dare talk to that girl!"
>The girl looks visably shocked
>Feminist starts screaming at me
>"Stay away from her you perv"
>People in the store are staring now
>Start getting all sweaty and nervous again
>I want to defend myself and the cute girl but I'm too conscious of everyone looking at us to say anything
>Feminist grabs the girls hand and drags her out of the store
>Buy my copy of Neptunia and leave the store
Fucking Gamestop
>>
>>321852261
>radio shack
I thought that shithole went out of business
>>
File: 1423782249730.gif (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1423782249730.gif
2 MB, 640x360
>>321853721
>Undertale shirt
>Getting attacked by feminists
If anything, she would of applauded you for being so progressive.
>>
>>321852150
This is true for any clerk job which also involves getting people to sign up for shit. I can assure you that some beta boy's chances of signing up for something is much higher when some 6 or 7/10 girl ask him too. Companies know this.
>>
>>321851334
HOL UP
*smacks lips*
SO YOU BE SAYING he bought skyrim a second time? The fuck?
>>
>>321853553
You should have recorded her
>>
File: 1450144759608.jpg (80 KB, 525x600) Image search: [Google]
1450144759608.jpg
80 KB, 525x600
Well, /v/?
>>
>>321854053

ask why they have a whole shelf of physical pc games
>>
>>321854053
Tip him over.

He probably can't get up
>>
>>321854131
My gamestop has a whole shelf of physical pc games but all of them are starcraft lol.
>>
>>321854131
Back in my day, Gamestop actually had shelves, plural, of PC games.

I went to one three days ago and it was literally a 2-foot-wide shelf in the far corner of the store on the wall, comprised entirely of steam and subscription cards with two shelves of unloved warcraft battlechests and copies of watch_dogs sitting at the bottom
>>
>>321853824
Nah, they're still around here in nyc but a lot of the stores have closed down and being replaced by subways and the like.
>>
>>321854053
Tell him to get out for sexually harassing customers and smoking inside a business. Then call the cops if he refuses.

Even if he fights, it would be an extremely easy match. As soon as he falls over, he's done.
>>
>>321854383
Unless he falls on top of you
>>
>>321854143
You beat me to it. I rarely see people so fat (yet not bedridden) to the point where they will be physically unable to get up by themselves. I never went cow tipping before but god damn do I want to start when I see such people.
>>
>>321853425
Niggers are bad.

Black people are not.

Learn the difference, edge-kun. It could save your life.
>>
>>321854053
Be skeptical, he can't possibly slap anyone's ass with that bulk.
>>
>>321848870
I thought the same Anon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_FQU4KzN7A
>>
>>321854053
Slap the taste out of his mouth.

And then wonder why would I be in a GameStop, with my gf when she doesn't even like vidya.
>>
>>321854431
Nice meme

Now back to Reddit
>>
File: 1450920122280.jpg (68 KB, 600x580) Image search: [Google]
1450920122280.jpg
68 KB, 600x580
>>321848475
>mfw this didn't happen because you're socially retarded as fuck
>>
>>321854549
Nice meme
>>
File: Donald_von_Trump.png (337 KB, 680x565) Image search: [Google]
Donald_von_Trump.png
337 KB, 680x565
>>321854549
>conversation starting over a shirt is bad
>spewing LE NIGGER XDDD HEHE /POL/ HERE YOU DIDN'T LISTEN XDD

you're not fitting in.
>>
>>321853997
>Skeletons
>Not being Pure White Master Race
>>
>>321854759

mein führer...
>>
>>321852961
I worked at a Hastings for awhile (summer between college courses). They manager was a fatass retard. He pushed us to sell magazine subscriptions, saying we'd get a WHOLE 25 CENTS ADDED TO EACH PAYCHECK for EACH subscription! Wow!

On top of that, some retard black bitch who had been in college for 7 fucking years (still no degree) was hired right after me for $2/h more in pay doing the same work, just because she was a few years older apparently.

Anyways, the manager pulled me aside one day saying I wasn't selling enough subscriptions. He suggested I just sign people up for them by asking for their credit cards to "verify" them and just typing in their info on the PCs. I smiled, said I'd do it, and continued my day.

Every single person I talked to for about a month I mentioned that "hey you can watch that on netflix, or hulu" or whatever I remembered the movie to be on. There was a guy who wanted to buy $300 of MLP merchandise. I told him that he needed to have his ID so I could verify he was old enough to make the purchase (totally made this shit up on the fly). He left the store and got his mom, then his mom realized he was using her card and freaked out. $300 sale gone.

Eventually the black bitch stole $100 and it was blamed on me. I managed to convince them to look at the security cameras to prove my innocence. Once I was cleared, I quit without notice. Fuck Hastings.
>>
>>321853553
i was there too, I believe she wanted a discount on a ps4 for driving all the way there. I was the fat guy with a goatee and a Mario cap
>>
>>321854759
I never posted that

But the "black people =/= niggers" meme is fucking retarded
>>
File: 1372873113099.jpg (38 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1372873113099.jpg
38 KB, 500x667
>>321854902

>implying PS4 was out when I was in highschool

how old are you junior
>>
>>321854882
>I smiled, said I'd do it, and continued my day.
I forgot the mention that I didn't ask a single person for a subscription after that day, not a single subscription sold. Fuck them.
>>
>>321854910
The "black people = niggers and as the official /pol/ice I need to remind you of it every time a black person is mentioned" meme is even worse.
>>
>>321855098
oh, I guess not then. this was around a year ago, im 30 and fat, and I saw this incredibly fat woman screaming at a gamestop clerk over how she drove 2 kilometres to get there, so she needed a bigger discount. then she faked having a fit and started screaming I'LL SUE I'LL SUE I'LL SUE over and over again as the security guard dragged her away. Sorry, didn't read the beginning of the story, as I was just browsing
>>
>>321855098
fun fact: PS4 released in nov 2013

anon could be in his first or second year of college
>>
>>321854882
Shit like this makes me glad I never worked retail. First job was flinging boxes at a UPS shipping hub, then got my EMT license and been on ambulances for the last 4 years. Soon, a fire truck once I pass my physical.

I did spend a holiday season at Macy's but I was in the basement unloading trucks that came in, so I never worked upstairs on the sales floors. Told them specifically I'm inclined to heavy labor over folding sweaters after customers ruib the nice pile you make. 3 hours of actual work and 6-7 hours of bullshitting around watching Netflix, would've stayed if they told me to but they never asked me to come back.
>>
>>321854882
Where?

The Hastings here in Memphis is gone. I thought they all went out of business 3-4 years ago.
>>
This thread really makes me happy that I'm not an employee living in the US.

Your work conditions sounds absolutely retarded.

>can get fired for X
>can get fired for Y
>can get fired on the day

Firing someone in my country is hard as balls, and even if they do fire you, they still have to let you keep working there for 3 months if you have a permanent position (ie not a temp).
The only exception is if you purposefully did something illegal that harmed the business.
>>
>>321855387
Was she faking having a heart attack? If someone actually bothered calling 911, she'd have a nice hospital bill that insurance won't cover. Fat white people like to blurt out lawsuits like magical lawyer fairies will come floating down
>>
>>321855412
Was in Oklahoma. I'm not sure how they are still around, really. They buy more things than they sell. And it's always broken shit. Their entire buyback system is horrible broken/misguided.

>>321855407
Yeah, fuck retail. Fuck minimum wage jobs in general. I'm actually working at a video game studio now, probably making 3x whatever those shitty managers were making.

So many years ago and I still have an awful taste in my mouth about it.
>>
>go to GameStop
>try to preorder a major Nintendo title, like Pokemon or Zelda
>"Is that for the Playstation?"

>friend unironically preorders PSASBR (Sony Smash Bros.)
>"Is that an Xbox 360 game?"
>>
>>321855594
no one did, because it was in one of the more upmarket places in NY, where people will literally ignore someone stripping nude and dancing
>>
>>321855590
>Work for minimum wage
>Be surprised you're expendable
Jobs with unions are better but most of them are in bed with management, so they really only exist for minor problems and to steal union dues from your check.

I'd just say work your way up in any job and make yourself harder to terminate.
>>
>>321855601
>>321855407
What's the best type of career where I just move heavy shit all day and don't need to talk with people unless it's my supervisor? Once I'm past the interview phase, I don't want random customers asking me dumb shit and I have a short temper so retail was never my forte.
>>
>>321856069
Construction would be your first choice, I bet. Electrician being a close second. Both pay very well and don't require a college degree. Just show you're not a huuuuge fuckup and you'll get the job. If you go the electrician route, get yourself as many certifications as you can (do your own research) while working, and you'll be moved up the pay scale and have more job opportunities.
>>
the only noteworthy occurrence i've had at a game store was when Electronic Boutique was still around. I went in there one day and some fat huge 30 year old autistic was returning Gunvalkyrie for the Xbox and he wouldn't stop complaining about the controls.

gunvalkyrie was fucking awesome fuck that nerd.
>DOESN'T PLAY LIKE HALO I DUNNO MAN
>>
>>321856069
storage shed assistant frontdesk. literally just sit down and do nothing and wait for the day to be over
>>
>go to amazon
>order game
>wait 1-3 days for it to arrive
>play it

wew
>>
>>321855605
>WHY DONT YOU GUYS MAKE MARIO FOR THE PS2!?
I was asked this many moons ago by some fat black bitch when I told her she needs to buy a Gamecube for Mario games, as her son wanted Sunshine. Because to her, we make the vidya in the back where we take dumps next to all the preowned systems.
>>
>>321855849
But Anon unions are bad, they're just there to siphon money from you, and impose unrealistic standards on businesses!
>>
>>321849123
HOLY FUCK, what a manipulative mastermind, so intelligent, so cynical, wow you are just like totally a mystery man and not a degenerate NEET who made up a pointless story on 4chan to validate your pathetic existence! You fucking loser.
>>
>>321856191
Would it be a good idea to just ask someone at a construction site if they're looking for extra hands?

>>321856285
Is that a storage locker company? Just looking for something else besides Fed Ex, only getting part time hours and I'll probably be cut once the holiday is over
>>
>>321856330
Well, I did mention that actually.

Can't really avoid them though as I work for the city (sanitation) but its worth it for ridiculously good medical coverage.
>>
>>321856540
I mean, you could go for it but I doubt you'd get anywhere. At the very least you could ask one of the guys working for the manager/supervisor and ask him directly.

Your best bet is probably just calling around / going to companies and asking for applications. If you have to apply online, wait a day or two and then call and ask for the status on your application (you will literally never hear from anyone if you don't call in asking about it - because of the sheer number of applications most businesses like this receive from tards). Calling ahead shows initiative.
>>
>>321854031
No, he grabbed the case on the shelf just to move the conversation in that direction.
>>
>>321856540
I mean any generic storage renting company its easy work imo, just sit down and play some vidya sometimes
>>
>>321856069
Garbage disposal since it's just riding around town for a few hours picking up bags and dealing the one or two people riding along and I hear the pay is pretty damn good because you're dealing with the most vile smelling shit in the world
>>
>>321856501

trying too hard, tbqh (to be quite honest)
>>
>>321856709
I was being sarcastic.
>>
>>321857101
It's cool man, you got blown the fuck out, just let it go, he called you for what you are, a fucking loser. kek
>>
>>321857520
>implying I'm him

The "you fucking loser" killed it

Explaining jokes isn't funny
>>
>>321853721
>Fucking Gamestop
more like fucking reddit.
>>
File: 2013-09-02 017.png (1 MB, 1360x768) Image search: [Google]
2013-09-02 017.png
1 MB, 1360x768
>>321854053
>he falls over trying to bend down low enough to slap ass
>can't get up
>can only roll around in frustration, assuming he doesn't make a crater where he landed
>rolls out the door, crushing a kid who came in looking for Skylanders
>realizes he's not going to be able to roll into his 1997 Kia Sportage
>calls for an uber
>uber driver shows up, sees him, comes back with a U-haul
>shoves him on a dolly and loads him onto the truck
>sparks fly as the rear wheels of the truck grind against the asphalt
>truck collapses a highway overpass trying to drive on it, killing everyone in the vicinity including Mr. "My-torso-is-a-folded-mattress"
>Closed casket funeral with 7 coffins
>guess which one he's in
>all of them
>after the 7 cremations they dump his ashes into a 3 gallon Stars & Stripes soda bottle
>>
>>321856317
Wow, unbelievable. Some people's children.

What an outrage. If I want to drive a Ford Corolla, I should be able to, goddammit!
>>
>>321851334
>He even mentioned the Fallout mod he has to fuck death claws.

Sounds hot, point me to it.
Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.