[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I self insert into a 90 year old witch hunter?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: the-witcher-3-geralt1.jpg (262 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
the-witcher-3-geralt1.jpg
262 KB, 1920x1080
How do I self insert into a 90 year old witch hunter?
>>
Think of him as Batman
>>
>>321847109
You don't faggot.
>>
>>321847109
>self insert
Try roleplaying instead.
>>
>>321847109

Imagination.
>>
His ass or his mouth, just like how you insert into any other man.
>>
>>321849142
They have masks you can wear and he even does the Christian bale voice in one interrogation scene
> WHERE IS SHE
*whack whack punch punch*
> WHERE IS THE GIRL
>>
>>321847109
I tried self-inserting once and I couldn't walk straight for a week.
>>
take your autism pills

you're not supposed to self insert, but guide him in which direction you think is best for him
>>
>>321847109
Having a sense of imagination, it's not that hard.

>witch hunter
>>
>>321847109
witcher means male witch retard not witch hunter
>>
You're supposed to pretend to be him. I made the mistake of playing like myself the first playthrough so my second playthrough i'm doing a do the opposite playthrough where i'll just take peoples shit and boss everyone around.
>>
Geralt isn't self-insert
Someone like artyom from the metro series is self insert because he doesn't really have any personality or your own character from mount and blade, where you make your own history and/or job/role
Geralt has all of those things already given, so he isn't self insert you idiot
>>
File: 1448701070588.jpg (365 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1448701070588.jpg
365 KB, 1200x1200
>>321847109
Think of yourself as Aragorn from Lord of the Rings. He's, what, 80 something? This is during the LOTR books, not after. He lives to be 300 something. Just go buy a big cool longsword and Sunny D.
>>
You empathize, not every game has to be a 'create a character'.
>>
I would self insert into Ciri
>>
>>321851326
Duny pls leave
>>
>>321851326
More like insert self amirite
>>
With your dick.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.