[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, I'm 30 minutes into this game and I can already tell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: sans.png (21 KB, 178x172) Image search: [Google]
sans.png
21 KB, 178x172
So, I'm 30 minutes into this game and I can already tell it's some kind of allegory of furry culture or just odd subcultures in general. Does this Toby Fox kid really think it is an appropriate message to the player to blame the rest of the world for ostracizing you and the root of your pain?
>>
Isn't that what the whole "safe space" crowd is all about?
>>
It's actually a WW2 allegory with some pretty deep commentary on immigration.
>>
>>321847021

Tall skeleton is a retard and a burden on his brother prove me wrong
>>
30 minutes into the game

>You fall into a hole
>You wake up
>A yellow flower attempts to murder you
>Saved by Goat Mother
>Leads you through the ruins
>Separated
>Go through the ruins solo
>Get to Goat Mom's home
>Goat Mom bakes you a pie
>Asks that you stay with her to be the child she never had
>Tries to keep you safe
>You refuse
>You leave fight Goat Mom to leave the ruins
>Thus the adventure begins

I've seen furry. This isn't furry. If anything, it's an allegory for racism, slavery and segregation. Everyone, except a few, assumes you want to harm them and so the monsters want you dead, unless you befriend them. You are a resource to be expended for the benefit of monsters. At no point does anyone ask what your name really is and they all assume it's the name of a previous human who had passed by Since all humans look alike Even if you beat the game on True Pacifist, they expect you to go back and murder everyone anyways.
>>
>>321847316
>game is about a foreigner who refuses to adopt the customs of a more advanced society
>society is weakened by faggotry and 'feelings'
>foreigner slaughters everyone and destroys their society.
>yfw Undertale is not sjw, but rather /pol/ as fuck.
>>
>>321847518
his retarded antics are humorous and entertain his brother so it's ok
>>
>>321847021
I'm 30 characters into this post and I can already tell it's some kind of allegory for the French Revolution. Does OP really think it's an appropriate message to the reader to blame the Bourgeois class for ruling you and the root of your poverty?
>>
>>321847518
But sans likes him, even if his brother isn't the brightest bulb. He likes his enthusiasm on not wanting to give up and succeed, as well as his good natured values he himself carries and likes to impose on others.
>>
>>321847021
Atleast mention the games title so I can filter this easier.
>>
>>321849880
>Not having Toby Fox and everyone who supported this game filtered
Git gud anon senpai.
>>
>>321847021
/v/ loves the furry community/culture, bro. Why do you think this is so popular here?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.