[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you feel about warframe?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: saryn warframe.png (1 MB, 1199x902) Image search: [Google]
saryn warframe.png
1 MB, 1199x902
How do you feel about warframe?
>>
it's alright for the first few hours but it gets super repetitive
>>
>>321845313
Its Miror's Edge meets Destiny, no thank you.
>>
My friends are playing it. Tried to play but I hated every moment of it. Feels so shallow.
>>
Saryn is best waiframe and makes my dick rock hard.

Other than that it's a garbage grindfest. Don't play it.
>>
>>321845313
You basically play the same level over and over
>>
File: Warframe.jpg (3 MB, 1322x1544) Image search: [Google]
Warframe.jpg
3 MB, 1322x1544
>>321845562
In game isn't lore heavy, when you get to Natah/Second Dream quests it gets way better.

>>321845535
But anon, Warframe came first!
>>
File: Ivara a cute.jpg (316 KB, 511x989) Image search: [Google]
Ivara a cute.jpg
316 KB, 511x989
>>321845935
There are different tilesets in Warframe. The moon is a new one,its got puzzles for you to do to get rare mods.

>>321845861
>Picking Saryn over Ivara, who has more ass, a better mesh, and better idles
>>
>>321845313
Fun for an afternoon.
>>
File: [INARTICULATE SCREAMING].jpg (23 KB, 455x448) Image search: [Google]
[INARTICULATE SCREAMING].jpg
23 KB, 455x448
>>321846267
>picking
>implying you just give up your waifu because some new, flat-chested slut came into town

Back to /wfg/ with you.
>>
>>321845949
The gameplay feels shallow. I don't have any better words for it, there's just no weight to it.
>>
>>321845313
i want to smell saryn's farts
>>
>>321846793
>tfw saryn will never fart on your face while she grinds your dick with her heel
>>
File: Disappointment.png (792 KB, 802x559) Image search: [Google]
Disappointment.png
792 KB, 802x559
>>321845313
To construct the Answer to that question

>You must first farm the blueprints for that Answer
>Then you must farm the materials for the Answer
>Then you must wait 3 days for the Answer to be completed in the foundry
>However your answer is not truly complete until you insert a potato the Answer
>You don't have a potato, so you must farm the blueprints for the potato
>Then you must farm the materials for the potato
>Then you must wait a day for the potato to be completed in the foundry
>Having potato'd your Answer you must now level the Answer up
>Having leveled your Answer you must mod the Answer for maximum performance
>This means you must farm for mods of the appropriate rank
>Then you must fuse these mods together to get mods that do not suck
>Your Answer is almost guaranteed to have shitty polarity on its mod slots, so you must forma it for maximum performance
>However you don't have any forma, so you must farm the blueprints for the forma
>Then you must farm the materials for the forma
>Then you must wait a day for the forma to be completed in the foundry
>Each time you forma your Answer it's rank will be reset to 0
>You will likely need multiple forma

Once you have finished all this you may happily take your completed Answer and trash it, because Answer Prime releases next patch.
>>
File: sarynsbutt.jpg (82 KB, 800x885) Image search: [Google]
sarynsbutt.jpg
82 KB, 800x885
>>321846558
>implying I just pick willy nilly
Ivara is my new Waiframe because she's much better to me. She's easier to color (she has highlights while Saryn has large swathes of colorable places, and doesn't look like plastic when colored black,) and much more dynamic (Saryn is literally Molt, Spore x10000, then Miasma to pop for high DPS, I can just use Ivara's bow for moderate CC and high damage, or her Navigator for placement of Cloak arrows/Castanas/etc or for amazing damage, 600k+ crits with Tonkor? AMAZING) and she wasn't modelled in 1999 BC. Her ass looks amazing with a bow, her main weapon, as well, you can't see that on Saryn because of her miniskirt/weird dress on Orphid skin. On top of that I really don't like Saryns miniskirt/neck growth things, and prefer the more mechanical look of Ivara over Saryns biological look.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.