[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT Villains Who Love What They Do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 9
File: MegamanZero4_23.png (18 KB, 240x160) Image search: [Google]
MegamanZero4_23.png
18 KB, 240x160
Post totally evil jackass villains who love being dicks. Not sympathetic, not secretly good, no noble ambitions.

Pic fucking related. Dr. Weil is pure fucking evil and loves every second of it, and that's what makes him so great.
>>
>>
>>321841507
MASTER
PLAN
>>
File: 1409426436585.jpg (97 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1409426436585.jpg
97 KB, 1280x720
>>
File: Ffta-marche.jpg (93 KB, 902x985) Image search: [Google]
Ffta-marche.jpg
93 KB, 902x985
>>
File: Eric_Sparrow.jpg (39 KB, 669x406) Image search: [Google]
Eric_Sparrow.jpg
39 KB, 669x406
>>
>>321842160
nice meme
>>
File: 1430708328539.jpg (49 KB, 298x451) Image search: [Google]
1430708328539.jpg
49 KB, 298x451
The obvious answer
>>
>>321841507
More chimneys, more!
>>
Weil was an asshole and I loved hating him.
What a damn shame he wasn't actually Wily.
That said
>"Fuck you, Zero. I'm a human, too. Ain't protecting me, you hypocrite. What a douche."
And Zero just verbally slaps his shit by calling him out for being the monster that Weil is.
>>
>>321842160
Does not just kill a whole world, erases their entire existence.
>>
>>321846183
He didn't even do that much, since montblanc is still around.
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 376x383) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 376x383
>>321843673
I want to protect his smile
>>
File: vp-misc05.jpg (185 KB, 545x700) Image search: [Google]
vp-misc05.jpg
185 KB, 545x700
>>
>>321841187
the atmosphere in the final battle is fucking intense
i wish it was harder to defeat him

megaman zero 4 was amazing
>>
>>321841187
>So evil he haunts the world as an unearthly abomination.
>>
>>321847081
Not as a whole it wasn't. It had like 4 areas that were better than anything else the games put out (namely all the end game content) but the rest varied from mediocre to pretty bad.
>>
>>321841507
Nah, he joined sonic more than once IIRC
>>
File: kefka.jpg (8 KB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
kefka.jpg
8 KB, 250x187
For me it’s Kefka – intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.
>>
>>321846183
Except the part about how they can go back to Ivalice at will post-game.
>>
>>321848109
Fucking this.
-New elf system sucked and was even more limited than satelite elves, though needed far less crystals, but had more penalties as a result, even if you just wanted an alternate effect, such as a different elemental shot from your elf's support attacks, which shouldn't be gauged that fucking way holy shit.
-On top of that you were once again limited to raising elves in the lab while you could do it anywhere before. Goddamnit, fucking stupid.
-This is especially notable when the name you give the elf affects only one form, and you can't use that form a) right away and/or b) without sacrificing something else as a result, and to top it off, there's no indication to know in-game that the name actually alters anything
-Scrap synthesis system gave even less customization than the chips and elves from 3, and instead of allowing more diverse options and customization, most are really limited and basic shit split up into pointless tiers just for the sake of simulating an RPG, with everything below a Level 3 version being barely noticeable.
-Elemental attacks are bound strictly to EX skills or the Zero Knuckle steals. Problem is that some of those EX Skills suck or act in ways that you don't always want to use and you just wanted to use the normal buster or saber charge with an elemental attribute. On top of that, what if you just wanted to use the EX Skill without an element? TOO BAD.
-Everything about the Zero Knuckle. What a fucking great idea in theory but absolute shit in execution. Instead of going the Aria of Sorrow route where you obtain a weapon and keep it forever, it locks that current slot with a single option until you discard it. It could have been almost salvaged if you could save the weapon you were using, but you can't even do that. If you want to use the saber or buster that you aren't currently using, then fuck you, you lose your stolen weapon end of story.
>>
>>321850173
Oh, and before I forget:
-Scrap system has some retardedly specific requirements at times, and at least one part (rolling) can be lost in a current playthrough.
-Zero Knuckle as an attack itself is colossal shit. Literally a worse version of the recoil rod, with none of the perks that had. It doesn't even have a single EX skill or even any secret shit like the Shoryuken from MMX2. Just a slap.
>>
>>321850173
I'll never get over them removing the Shield Boomerang. I loved that thing so much.

I wouldn't have minded the scrap system too much if it didn't have it to where only one enemy in the entire game can drop one item and you can never go back to that stage after you complete it. You also needed three of the things which also meant you couldn't S rank it your first time through unless the RNG just happened to be kind to you.
>>
>>321851513
>You also needed three of the things which also meant you couldn't S rank it your first time through unless the RNG just happened to be kind to you.
Goddamn, I hated shit like this.
If they were going to do that, they should have also had drops be an always active occurrence, and have life and crystals drop on top of it.
And yeah, shield boomerang was ace. Loved that thing. All of the shields you could steal in zero 4 sucked compared to it. Even if they blocked a bit more than the SB, they couldn't even block most things you'd want to (such as the flamethrower bot's shield not even blocking flames from said flamethrower bot), and you'd hope they actually would, since you can't attack with any of them without losing them.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.