[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did it suck so much, /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: MGSV.jpg (502 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
MGSV.jpg
502 KB, 1920x1080
Why did it suck so much, /v/?
>>
Konami
>>
>>321837607
It is incomplete and Kojima tried some weird shit with the story as usual instead of playing it straight.

I never though it could get worse than everything being nanomachines but then parasites happened.
>>
Going open world.
>>
>>321837607
It didn't, you're just a cunt that can't think for yourself.
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 306x306
you know... im beginning to think this game is actually REALLY REALLY GOOD

you hypocritical contrarian faggots hate

> TLOU
the greatest game of all times

> Bioshock Infinite
top 5 last gen

> Fallout 4
bethesda's best game so far

i think im done listening to you all
>>
>>321837607
Open world, no story, no fun, no charismatic characters, konami forced kojima to clean toilets part time.
>>
>>321837607

no, only hayter fags cry about V
>>
File: 1430648998297.jpg (66 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
1430648998297.jpg
66 KB, 400x600
>>321841557
I might give you TLOU and FO4 being good but

>bioshit infinite
>>
>>321841557
The pepe made this bait too obvious, try harder
>>
>>321841557
>likes Bioshit Infinite
>likes FO4 and thinks it's bethesda best game

Neck yourself. Bioshit Infinite literaly shat on the rest of the series, hamfisted its story that made no sense and had the worst AI and gameplay of all 3 games.

Fallout 4 had a fucking abysmally boring story, I felt no engagement with anything other than BoS and even that was only because of Paladin Danse and Elder Maxson's bitching coat.

The Last of Us was a good game, but it is not and never will be the GOAT. So far no game released holds that title for me, all games have their flaws.
>>
It was "too" open world for a sneaking game. Also, incomplete and lacking in story.
>>
>>321837607
Kojima focused too much on the engine and the core gameplay of the experience, but forgot all the extra details he usually includes in these games and a genuinely thoughtful or detailed story. Combine that with Konami abusing the hype by forcing the bootcamp review method, and absolutely no one except like one reviewer knew about the game going to utter shit for Chapter 2.

The sad thing is that core gameplay makes me want to go back again, but I really fucking don't want to do the same shit I did over and over and over again.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.