[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck KOTOR's canon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: KOTOR_collection.jpg (16 KB, 200x283) Image search: [Google]
KOTOR_collection.jpg
16 KB, 200x283
Why did they give canon genders to Revan and the Exile?

Female Revan and Male Exile would be a much better dynamic.
>>
>>321832795
They didn't faggot at ea did.
>>
Revan is non canon you retard
>>
>>321832795
>Female Revan and Male Exile would be a much better dynamic.
Yes it would. But it doesn't matter now.
>>
wait is the KOTOR games in general canon?
>>
>>321832795
Who the fuck knows. I don't get why they would ever decide to make Revan a dude after that whole conversation at the start of 2 with Atton, but apparently they did.
>>
>>321832795
>>Female Revan and Male Exile would be a much better dynamic.

How would it have been?

Also you are a massive cuck for caring about canon. Who cares what some irrelevant faggot says actually happened or didn't happen in a make believe story anyways.

Canon is the worst idea in all of literature.
>>
>>321833056
No Star Wars games are canon except for the mobile ones Disney has had a hand in making.
>>
>>321833080
What conversation? It's been years since I played KOTOR 2 but I don't recall anything implying a female revan
>>
>>321833339
Only if you specify that revan was female when you talk to at ton at the beginning g of the game.
>>
>>321833267
>No Star Wars games are canon to the new movies

Fixed that for you.

The old canon is still intact and all there, it's just ended now. Nothing is non canon, the only thing that is non canon is ironically the new movies cutting themselves off from the rest and starting a new universe.

And seeing as how fucking bad ep 7 was I am glad it didn't taint the canon.
>>
File: Star-Wars-KOTOR-Android-1.jpg (147 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
Star-Wars-KOTOR-Android-1.jpg
147 KB, 1600x900
>>321833267
>mobile star-wars
oh-ho-ho
>>
>>321833339
Atton talks about Revan when you first meet him in the jail cell. He says Revan was a dark side woman and everyone has heard of her or something to that effect. You can correct him and tell him Revan was a dude and light side if you want. and he just plays stupid.
>>
>>321833447
So KOTOR used to be canon until Disney came in and fucked up everything.
>>
>>321832795

No it woulndt.
Kill yourself.
>>
>>321833698

No Kotor is still canon, it's just in a separate canon to the new Disney shitflicks.
>>
>>321833447
It really sucks that Disney won't allow the EU to continue in some form. I get that they want a cohesive brand but comics have no problem having multiple timelines. There's a lot of shit being basically thrown out.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.