[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So it is downhill from here huh? What did the other games do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: acIV1.jpg (561 KB, 1000x566) Image search: [Google]
acIV1.jpg
561 KB, 1000x566
So it is downhill from here huh?

What did the other games do so wrong that they got drastically lower scores?

Was Unity Co-Op ever any fun? It looked like a good idea.

What is Syndicate gimmick in all this?
>>
After AC3 the saga become fucking horrible story wise. Literally zero percent contributions to the storyline.They made an Assassin's Creed game where the character doesn't do anything useful until the 11th sequence (Out of 12). Just throwing my two cents.
>>
Its all downhill from Brotherhood . That game is literally the pinnacle of Assassin's Creed and no other installment will ever measure up. They shouldn't continue making these
>>
>>321829762
Black flag was the last good game. It was an excellent pirate game but a shit AC game.

Brotherhood was the peak of good AC games
>>
I would say that Ubisoft needs to stop making AC games, but honestly at this point, I really don't care. The company sucks, everything they do has shit tons of recycled ideas and are boring as fuck.

Primal looks like it could be kind of fun though.
>>
>>321829762
I can't wait for the one where Hitler was a Templar.
>>
>>321831620
>It was an excellent pirate game but a shit AC game.
Isn't one much more important than the other?

>>321831451
Is Brotherhood really better than Black Flag? I am having a blast with this game, I was wondering why Unity and Syndicate did that even people who deal with the flaws of the series said those were terrible.
>>
>>321832793
It's a different game completely. It's a lot more about assassins and it has no pirates/ship combat so I suggest you try it at least. Brotherhood is the best Assassin's Creed game for someone who likes assassin's creed. Black Flag is a really good assassin's creed game with appeal to people who don't like Assassin's Creed
>>
>>321831894
Hitler was an Assassin breh
>>
Watch Dogs was the nail in the coffin for me when it comes to Ubisoft games.
They have no idea how to do anything new anymore, it's all the same rehashed shit with different skins.
I am really surprised that Siege actually looks like a decent game.
>>
>>321833623
Siege is a lot of fun, even Ubisoft is surprised that the game is still active, they had to get more servers due to the demand.

>>321833057
>Black Flag is a really good assassin's creed game with appeal to people who don't like Assassin's Creed

Not sure what to think about this.

I have played AC1,Revelations and Black Flag.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.