[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
VLR
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: Zero-Escape-Virtues-Last-Reward.jpg (1004 KB, 1600x600) Image search: [Google]
Zero-Escape-Virtues-Last-Reward.jpg
1004 KB, 1600x600
>just recently finished 100%ing VLR
>knew a fair amount of spoilers beforehand but still got some goosebumps here and there
>can't read Q&A because both official game website and publisher website is down
Welp can we get the generic weekly Zero Escape thread going?

Really bummed that Junpei got a rather shitty end and we don't know why the fuck Sigma lost his arms and eye.

I'm assuming that this is now officially part of the infinity series since my main nigga Blick Winkel made an appearance?
>>
>Blick Winkel

That name sounds absolutely ridiculous in my native tongue.
>>
>>321829510
You should spoiler spoilers, friend.
>>
>>321829560
Sigma is a robot
>>
Man this game is long as fuck. 999 was alright but i can't be bothered to get all the endings in this.

And fuck them for ditching the 2D art for that 3d shit.
>>
Zero Escape 3 is coming out next summer, so it should answer most of your questions.
>>
>>321829317
>>can't read Q&A because both official game website and publisher website is down

>http://vlr0.wikia.com/wiki/Open_questions_and_paradoxes
Might help.
>>
File: 1449516023383.jpg (15 KB, 400x313) Image search: [Google]
1449516023383.jpg
15 KB, 400x313
>yfw milkevoli
>>
>>321830357
I actually saw that but I was looking for the official Q&A involving the author.
>>
>>321830487
There's a tad bit at the end which is a summary of the Q&A. I'll see if I can find the official Q&A.
>>
Is Quark a Left clone?
Why was Dio scared of him in one of the games?
Do you think the game will turn into it's own ship of thesus?
>>
threadly reminder: VLR does literally everything better than 999, 999 is an incoherent pile of shit compared to VLR
>>
>>321830723
I was also kind of bummed we learned nothing about Quark, if there was even anything to learn about him beyond what we were given.
>ship of Theseus
What do you mean by that?
>>
>>321830723
Yeah Quark intimidating Dio was only of the mysteries that went completely unsolved in VLR.

In fact I think Quark was the most underused character in the entire game.

ZTD doesn't look like something Quark would be in either given that it clearly takes place before he's born
>>
>>321830817
999 was made to be a standalone game.
VLR built on it due to popularity and ended knowing there was a sequel.
>>321830826
>The ship of Theseus, also known as Theseus' paradox, is a thought experiment that raises the question of whether an object that has had all of its components replaced remains fundamentally the same object.
>I have a ship.
>Front broke, replace it
>Back broke, replace it
>Repeat with every part
>Not a single part of the original boat is there
>Is it the same boat?

>>321830635
>>321830487
Apologies, anon. Site is down for me, too.
>>
>>321831263
Ah okay I understand now. At first I thought it may have been a reference to Blindsight.
Not sure how ZTD would be a Theseus ship though.

And yeah it's cool. I checked isitdown earlier. Some curse of fate for my timing.
>>
Daily reminder that Dio never betrayed Luna for some reason.
>>
>>321831425
Not even google cache seems to give any help. Strange...

>>321831480
She was too pure
>>
>>321830817
Agreed. But ZTD may change everything. VLR relies on its ending's promises and hype to look so amazing along with its great voice acting casting, characters and writing. Meanwhile 999 can work on its own.
>>
>>321830826
Was that nonary minigame in room Q a refference to the characters?
Was room Q the hardest? Couldn't figure out how to pull out the puzzles correctly, I solved it by lots of trial and error, but fuck was it annoying.
>>
>>321832196
Probably but I'm not sure.
Likely since it featured variations of different puzzles found throughout the game.
>>
>>321830723
You mean around the time Dio allied Luna and apparently said Quark pushed ally first?

I thought he was just embarassed from getting rekt and humiliated by a little kid when he should have easily stopped him from doing shit. Not scared.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.