[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me /v/. I have $16 on my 3ds wallet right now. What should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: hero-new-3ds.png (220 KB, 416x446) Image search: [Google]
hero-new-3ds.png
220 KB, 416x446
Help me /v/.
I have $16 on my 3ds wallet right now.
What should I get?

Currently my favorite game on my 3ds is MH4U, followed by FE: Awakening and Xenoblade
I also have Bravely Default/Sm4sh/Triforce Heroes/Cave Story+

I've never played any of the Pokemon mystery dungeon games/Ace Attorney/Animal Crossing.

What else would I like?

Also, 3DS thread.
>>
>>321822616
Luigis mansion ?
>>
>>321822616
Uhh if Inazuma Eleven is on sale I'd recommend that.
>>
File: 1437468304603.jpg (26 KB, 460x391) Image search: [Google]
1437468304603.jpg
26 KB, 460x391
>>321823505
Never played it. Is it really that good? I was never tooooo big on platformers.

Mostly because I suck big fat dick at them.
>>
If you want another RPG along the lines of bravely default Etrian Odyssey 4 is on sale for $10 rn and is a fine starting point for the series. Phoenix Wright trilogy is $20 right now if you can manage to put up an extra $4. Most peple like them, and they're really great as a handheld experience. They're control-light enough that that never bothers you, and it doesn't matter if you're paying full attention to them. At the same time though they're engaging, fun, and interesting enough to be played seriously. Getting the first 3 remastered for $20 is an incredible deal. Each one should last you 20+ hours.
>>
>>321824154
Luigi's Mansion isn't a platformer. More of an adventure game. The 3ds one is ok, though considering your tiny library you may be better suited buying a zelda or rpg or something that will have more long-term value if you're going to add a bunch of money to your $16 and get a retail game. Luigi's Mansion DM is like a 15 hr game with no replay value, though don't get me wrong it's very good.

Since your budget is so low I would advise a $10 game+ a cheap one. Etrian Odyssey 4 or Shantae+ Mercenary Heroes 2 would be a great choice.

Or just spend a little more and get the Phoenix Wright trilogy so you can catch up and get into those. You're 15 years behind.
>>
>>321824303
A big question when it comes to Phoenix Wright games:

What is the gameplay really? Or is it mostly just.. talking? At least, that's all I ever see. So you say they're engaging and fun but.. how? I've never seen actual gameplay I suppose is what I'm saying.
>>
>>321822616
Devil survivor Overclocked? It feels like its always on a sale, and is an amazing value if you havn't played the one on the DS
>>
>>321824668
It's a visual novel, but a fun visual novel

The real kicker of the game is piecing together the evidence based on testimony and then wrecking them while sweet pursuit music plays as they make excuses to their pitiful lies

https://youtu.be/Y3R8tkvlAlk , just listen to this, it's brilliant cross examination music
>>
>>321824303
>>321825274
I'm torn between the trilogy and the newest game.I've never played a Phoenix wright game before though and while the trilogy seems like the better option it can be emulated while DD cannot.Shit what do
>>
>>321825570
Well, regardless, play the trilogy before the newest game,

that's a given
>>
>>321823505
Hell fucking no. Don't listen to this guy. It's way more repetitive than the original. You should play the original if you haven't, though. At least it's short unlike Dank Moon.
>>
File: 1436752158017.jpg (15 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1436752158017.jpg
15 KB, 184x184
Why do you guys think of Harvest Moon?
>>
Just got one this week. What theme should I get?
>>
>>321822616
Soul hackers is on sale for 10$. Opinions on it are pretty mixed but for ten dollars you can't really go wrong
>>
>>321828631
WHO THE FUCK SAYS SOUL HACKERS IS BAD

FIGHT ME
>>
Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon if you can afford it. It's still babby's first mystery dungeon game but incredible all the way through.
>>
>>321829580
me familam
fight me
>>
>>321827517

i got the majora's mask theme. when you pick an app the bell tolls, prtty neat
>>
Both Gunman Clive games are super cheap (2$) and neat.
>>
>>321827517
I got the Space Harrier theme

Shit is so cash
>>
>>321827517
I got one of the Triforce Heroes themes on right now. It's pretty good.
>>
Guys, I have the opportunity to get a brand new New 3DS on Ebay for the regular price taxes off... Would make me save around 35CAD. It's 190CAD.
I LOVE MH, should I get the 3DS and the game ? I have the normal 3DS, first one to be released it is worth the upgrade ?
>>
>>321827517
I just got the Sega Saturn theme last night, it's slick as fuck
>>
>>321827517
Monster Hunter is pretty good. When you open your 3DS after closing in it Sleep mode, it make the same box noise from the game.
>>
>>321831152
Please answer :(
>>
>>321831152
I like the larger screen and the fact that it doesn't have finger print magnets on the inside anymore. It only has them on the outside now.
Worth it for me. Not to mention it's a nice red color.
>>
>>321832428
Also, it has like two exclusives. That Xenoblade thing and Binding of Isaac. Those aren't really exclusives though.
Kinda wish they'd actually do something with the newer hardware.
>>
>>321832428
Was going to get the black one. I heard the mew MH games are unplayable on the older 3DS. Like, it's duable, but not enjoyable.
>>
>>321834298
The c-stick is certainly better for it. If you wanna get it for Monster Hunter then you should probably get the new one.
>>
>>321827517
Mega Charizard Y / Mega Rayquaza is pretty badass
>>
>>321834501
Is 4 Ultimate a good monster hunter tho ? I was raised with Unite on PSP, shit was cash mate.
>>
>>321834816
I didn't like the beginning of it and I didn't have anyone to play it with so I sold it.
If you can rent it at all I'd recommend doing that first.
>>
>>321834903
Did you play other MH before ?
>>
>>321835296
Nope. Feel like I might get 4U again now that friends have it and I have the N3DS though.
>>
>>321835691
Hey, I think I will get it, here is my mail if you want to play someday : [email protected]

It's playable online right ?

If you're not into grinding, MH maybe isn't for you, but if you're okay with killing the same monster like 10 times to have the set you need, then this game will sink all your time.
>>
>>321836094
I just might get it. I'll save the mail address in case I do.
Yeah, with friends and maybe strangers too. I have no clue about the strangers though. Never go to do online.
I don't mind a bit of grinding as long as I'm not doing it for hours on end.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.