[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Things in games it took you years to realise. Laurentius was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: laurentius.jpg (34 KB, 300x355) Image search: [Google]
laurentius.jpg
34 KB, 300x355
Things in games it took you years to realise.
Laurentius was captured and was going to be eaten by Maneater Mildred, not the butchers in the depths.
>>
You lie.
>>
Solaire is a knight
>>
Duh, he said "she's going to eat me," not "they" or "him"
>>
>>321820425
Solaire can't be Gwyn's son because he's human.
>>
>>321820527
I thought he meant Gaping dragon.
>>
>>321820527
Could easily be that big rat, anon.
>>
>>321820759
How do you know? He's the masked man
>>
>>321821201
He's undead.
>>
>>321821061
How could a rat capture him though? I feel like he would have said "they're going to feed me to her" if it was the rat
>>
>>321821346
Then tell me about Solaire. If he's undead why does he wear the helmet?
>>
>>321821546
they must've used a mouse trap
>>
>>321820080

Didn't ENB say the opposite in a From the Dark video?

Yeah, I remember now, he qouted an interview from the Design Works interview with the head director or whatever. The butchers are in fact female, and that's a mind-fuck in itself.
>>
>>321820080
>>321820527
The butchers are confirmed female. Maneater Mildred was aspiring to become a full fledged butcher.
>>
>>321821693
The butchers are clearly male, that's just a dumb fan theory people like to throw around.
Mildred is probably their boss, and all the tastiest meat goes to her. And Laurentius is some fine, fine meat.
>>
>>321821662
something something he's a big knight for you baneposting has never been funny
>>
>>321821814

>fan theory

This is from the creative director of the entire series, Hidetaka Miyazaki, qouted in an interview.
>>
>>321821814
Not according to Miyazaki. You know, the person who is behind dark souls?
>>
>>321821814
>The butchers are clearly male
http://pastebin.com/B2MYxP5Z
CTRL+F "butcher"
>>
>>321821814
Miyazaki called them female.
>>
>>321822035
Literally who?
>>
>>321822145

Oh, you're just pretending to be retarded.

That's kinda funny I guess
>>
File: Eileen.png (1 MB, 1000x1073) Image search: [Google]
Eileen.png
1 MB, 1000x1073
>Bloodborne
>Living Failures are given their name because they were created to contact the cosmos, but they never could.
>you show up and start slaughtering them
>this gives them the proper motivation to finally contact the cosmos and use it to defend themselves
>You kill them after they succeed.
>>
>>321822352
They were made to become great ones, not contact the cosmos
>>
>>321822487
This
>>
>>321822487
Not him, but I think it's implied that they are the closest the church managed to get to celestial emissaries/mushrooms at the time, but ultimately they failed.
Their heads are collapsed and limp, as opposed to the emissaries large, eye filled heads. I imagine the patients look more like mushrooms underneath the bags.
>>
>>321820080
oh great, this again.
>>
>>321822487
>>321822571
Wrong. Lore even states that they were meant to be a vessel to communicate between humans and great ones. Their failure resulted in the creation of The Celestial Emissary.
>>
>>321822824
Oh
S-Sorry anon!
Please forgive me...
>>
>>321822956
I'll forgive you if you agree to inject this great one blood into your head everyday.

Nothing weird just for medical advancements haha
>>
>>321823159
I'm a robin anon! ^_^
>>
Blizzard put in quest items with shit drop rates to run more time onto accounts so that they would have to buy more time.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.