[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yakuza thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZD2eufsDII
Kiwami
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3XRDf_bH3w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sw6Oe1l51pQ
>>
>>321819527
>Playing Yakuza 2
>Running around town with my panting policefu
>Running a nightclub in my spare time

This is a great game
>>
>tfw trying to play Yakuza 4 on my slim ps3 that I've had since 2009
>stuttering out the ass during cutscenes and when running around the city
I might need to get a new HDD
>>
>Playing 8 Ball in Yakuza 5 for completion
>AI kicks my ass and I fuck up the last shot to win the game
>AI ricochets his very last ball off the black, sending the 8 ball into the corner pocket, getting a second foul and disqualifying himself from the game
>I won? I guess?

I hate the pool minigame so I'm not complaining, but it was weird to see the NPC commit ritual suicide like that on a pool table.
>>
>>321820378
Yakuza 4 has poor fps in general but it shouldn't be too apparent like that.
>>
>>321819527
Im still waiting to hear the remake of the battle theme from the first game.

Make it good sega, the other songs seem promising.
>>
>>321820378
Yeah you probably do. My launch fat is fine with all yakuza games and I put in a fresh 500GB HDD.

Just make sure its a thin HDD.
>>
is Nishiki in Zero?
>>
>>321821838
Yes, he is heavily featured.
>>
>>321821838
He's a boss fight for Majima. Kiryu can invite him to go out to kareoke and disco dancing.
>>
>>321821838
He is probably the most prevalent supporting character.
>>
What should I be upgrading as Haruka? I've got like 25 ability points because I have no idea if any of this shit is good.
>>
>>321824382
Get everything, she has very few upgrades. They do not matter much though, as long as you don't fuck up the rhythm game you can't lose regardless of their Heat moves.

0's demo is so damn fun. Can't wait for that.
>>
>>321824382
Cute stat
>>
>>321819527
You should think of adding a spoiler warning timestamp concerning the story in the notes.
I appreciate the combat system and minigame explanation, but outright story spoilers is a nono ot me.
>>
Hope you like waiting till 2017
>>
>>321825996
it's just the premise of the game
>>
>do great at karaoke
>Haruka chapter
>MISTAKE MISTAKE MISTAKE MISTAKE MISTAKE BAD BAD BAD MISTAKE MISTAKE GREAT GREAT GREAT MISTAKE MISTAKE MISTAKE MISTAKE

This is seriously the worst thing in the entire franchise and not fun in the slightest. Even Dead Souls was more enjoyable.
>>
>>321826190

You mean her dancing shit?

I find it pretty fun, but granted I love me some rhythm games. Project Diva was my jam for like a solid six months and I barely played anything else.
>>
How did people do the golf game in Yakuza 2 without abusing save states in Emulators?

I'm terrified to go onto Yakuza 3 since there is no PS3 emulator and I won't be able to use save states to cheat my way through the minigames.
>>
>>321826116
Good thing I played it a year ago.
>>
>Saejima recognizes Tatsuya because he's a famous TV star

Literally how?
>>
>>321826665
Welcome to consoles, my friend.
>>
>>321828697
He watches a lot of cooking shows.
>>
>>321828994
In prison?
>>
>>321829281
When he's lucid dreaming VR training, yeah. He does.
>>
I'm really liking Yakuza 5 so far. The only real gripe I have with it is that it replaced that one heat move where you can bash certain objects over the back of an opponents head consecutively with this awful move where you hit them to the ground with the object then throw the object down at them. That's fine for things like magazine stacks, but for traffic cones and lead pipes it's fucking awful.
>>
>>321830069
I didn't even notice
>>
>>321826665
>save states
lol, look at this scrub.
>>
>Park asks Haruka to come with her when she meets her ex
>already spoiled from the threads who it is
>expect something silly when it happens
>that next fucking scene

Well then.
>>
>>321832754
And then right after that comes Akiyama for total mood whiplash.
>>
>>321819874
wait until you get to the last section of the nightclub, you'll change your mind
>>
One guy is doing 100% guide for Yakuza 5 on Twitch. The dude is fucking stupid, because that site delete everything after 2 weeks.
>>
File: yakuza5dlc03_thumb.jpg (48 KB, 504x285) Image search: [Google]
yakuza5dlc03_thumb.jpg
48 KB, 504x285
>that Saejima training
>you can block avalanche

I found out too late. I was just trying to dodge and used 5 staminians for nothing.
After the training (you can't fall in Heat mode) and Soul level 9, Saejima is so strong is almost a joke.
>>
>>321835540
I did the same thing. Also kept trying to get to the section in front of the shrine which never worked because it's blocked by an invisible wall.

Who would ever think blocking an avalanche would actually work.
>>
>>321835938
Only for Saejima "The Bear"
>>
that chicken racing minigame was so disappointing. The actual races are pretty cool and all but 95% of the minigame is just spent going through the same menus and running back and forth between the race guy and the m store buying shit for the trainers. Way too fucking tedious to be any fun at all. Shenmue 2's duck racing was so much more fun.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.