[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yes / No / Maybe?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: sleepingdogs1.jpg (684 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
sleepingdogs1.jpg
684 KB, 1280x720
Yes / No / Maybe?
>>
I don't know.

Can you repeat the question?
>>
>>321809410
YES

Superb open world game
>>
>>321809464
You're not the boss of me now...
>>
You're not the boss of me now.
>>
>>321809410

go in with no expectations, either be pleasantly surprised or not be disappointed at once
>>
>>321809410
I'd recommend it, story is good, bam-ham style combat that makes it feel like a kung fu movie, guns are few and far between so they seem more like powerups than primary weapons, cars are ok, soundtrack is quite good imo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kt4QHTbiciM
>>
>>321809410
Yes. It was actually more enjoyable than GTA V for me.
Don't get the Definitive Edition, though. It'll give you a lot of DLC right off the bat, when you want to be a poorfag for most of the game.
>>
>>321809410
Its a pretty good game. Story was halfway decent, combat was okay tier, graphics were nice.
It had 0 replay ability though. Physics were a bit wonky, and going on a rampage wasn't very fun.
>>
>>321809794
>Physics were a bit wonky
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAlf4iAqBUU
>>
>>321809692
This.

Get the original version if you can. The Remaster actually looks worse than original release somehow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2u_1wjWJUqY
>>
>>321809464
He's done it again!
The absolute madman
>>
File: 1447730671633.jpg (625 KB, 845x903) Image search: [Google]
1447730671633.jpg
625 KB, 845x903
>>321809410
I thought the game was just fine until a certain mission, no spoilers of course, and I was fucking engulfed. I had instant emotion connection and was ready to slap some shit.

I only wish there was more of a branching path to the overall story, again no spoilers. Game is worth playing.
>>
>>321809410
If I like the Bamham combat will I like this?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.