[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
After two years of constant updates, is Battlefield 4 okay? Used
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: battlefield 4 promo image 1.jpg (79 KB, 594x344) Image search: [Google]
battlefield 4 promo image 1.jpg
79 KB, 594x344
After two years of constant updates, is Battlefield 4 okay? Used to play it back then on PS3 and now that I have a more or less proper gaming PC and that BF4 is pretty cheap on Origin I was thinking about jumping back into the action, especially since it's probably going to be a while until another good Battlefield game comes out.

Also, is Dragon Valley the last update or will DICE keep on adding more stuff to the game?

And finally, is Premium worth purchasing? Or is it like selling my soul to the devil?
>>
the game is fine, and at this point you are better off buying premium
>>
They traded gamebreaking bugs for horrible balancing issues.

If you plan to play alone then no, every game is a one sided stomp, vehicle whores will farm you and your team, and 99% of the playerbase is utterly useless. It's only worth playing if you have a group of friends to jump in with, if not then you'll just pull your hair out.

BF5 is most likely coming out late next year so whatever.
>>
>>321808676
>is Premium worth purchasing? Or is it like selling my soul to the devil?

If you're interested in knife skins by all means, but ultimately it doesn't make too much of a difference.

The game itself can be fun at times but more often than not (especially at lower levels) it'll involve level 140 players just destroying you because their side actually use the tanks in a productive manner, unlike your team which'll be driving them into the middle of nowhere or using them as taxis.
>>
>>321808676
Consider the following.
>BF5 comes out in 10 months, this was confirmed.
>BF4 has still alot content to come.

It is up to you, aka if you have the money buy it.
>>
>>321808948
Yup 10 more months if they dont delay.
>>
>>321810030
>>BF4 has still alot content to come.
That seals the deal for me. it's actually kinda surprising to see DICE is still milking BF4 two years after launch. My guess is they recognize how much of a fuck-up Hardline is and therefore know most of the fanbase isn't going there?
>>
>>321808676
if you play in the ps3 your best choice is BF3 premium edition
>>
My friends and I still play it to this day and still enjoy it so very much and always have fun.
Getting Premium with all the new maps now is a good deal. Just remember to use the server browser for busy games otherwise it's gonna be empty match made servers for you.
>>
>>321811586

As far as I know they have nothing more planned for BF4, at best they will put in another map.
>>
>>321808676
I believe they're done adding content now after the reimagined bf2 map. I've put literally a couple thousand hours into the game since launch and id recommend it as it's completely polished and well worth the money. It's stable, content rich, and dice knows they had a lot to make up for after its failure of a launch. Don't hold out for bf5 imo
>>
>>321810030
There's actually nothing more coming out for BF4.
Dragon Valley 2015 was the last update for the game unless something horribly broken had come with it.
>>
It's active as fuck and fun as fuck. Still has a year or two of fun left. Probably two since the regulars will wait until DICE LA fixes BF2143 when it ends up being a mess. Great value for 25 dollars.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.