[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How tf am i suppose to beat the moon lord this mother fucker
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: moon lord.png (181 KB, 960x443) Image search: [Google]
moon lord.png
181 KB, 960x443
How tf am i suppose to beat the moon lord this mother fucker is impossible on hard solo
>>
YOU HAVE TO TAKE YOUR git
AND PUT IT IN THE gud
>>
File: 1439672874226.jpg (46 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1439672874226.jpg
46 KB, 680x680
try typing something anti semitic
>>
File: 1450221351783.gif (1 MB, 330x312) Image search: [Google]
1450221351783.gif
1 MB, 330x312
>Solo
>>
>>321808379
i did it.
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 200x230) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 200x230
>>321807038
Abracadabra! You are now dead, old lady.
>>
You beat it by uninstalling. I'm fucking serious. After you kill him, the only thing left to do is farm him so you can kill him faster. It's completely pointless, so save yourself the time and play something else.
>>
>>321807038
use the tsunami bow with cursed arrows m8
>>
>>321807038
I don't know if this is still relevant or if it's been patched out, but I would constantly teleport to the nurse, heal myself, then teleport back to my arena.

THOUGH, I haven't played in a while. So he might have changed that.
>>
i did it with the vortex beater + chlorophyte bullets and a shitload of potions + beetle shell armor, just fly around in an infinity pattern and keep shooting
>>
>>321811128
this, but just build a minecart track from one side of the map to the other, you fucking casual
>>
File: Logo_Square-300x300.png (7 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Logo_Square-300x300.png
7 KB, 300x300
>>321807038
git fucking gud

shit was piss easy
>>
>>321807038
>build railroad from end-to-end, bumpers on either end
>acquire unlimited bullets
>hit max speed
>shoot that shitty cosmos gun behind you for a few minutes
>win

literally foolproof
>>
Easy, clorophyte bullets and your most powerfull gun, get potions, spread bonfires and heart lanterns on your arena, and wear the best armor ya can.

Even if you aren't ranged, just fucking do it, its the only trully non BS way to beat him. Fucking invincibility is too damm long
>>
>>321811719
i think they fixed that by making him teleport you back to a point or something? in any case i couldn't be assed
>>
>>321807038
I built a little box with regen buffs inside, equipped all defensive items reforged to warding, and just cheesed him out with the a godly solar flare.
I was using the Ninja gear so it required a few tries and some lucky dodges but eventually I got it. The true eyes are your only real threat so try to kill all three of his eyes at the same time.
>>
>>321812423
dunno, haven't played in some months but you go really fucking fast on mechanical cart
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.