[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's $2.99 on Steam Why aren't you playing it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: thisisyourgamenow.jpg (33 KB, 250x358) Image search: [Google]
thisisyourgamenow.jpg
33 KB, 250x358
It's $2.99 on Steam

Why aren't you playing it?
>>
>>321806331
I pirated it and finished it. And now I bought it and started again. And then I got bored. And now I'm jacking off.
>>
Because Jedi Outcast is better

Just kidding
>>
>>321806651
Imo i think outcast is better, I really didn't like the story of the jedi academy aaand everything related to the campaing but it have a fuking dual saber and the multyplayer was really good. fuck i loved this and outcast so fucking much, nobody of my friends played it, but I was really happy on that time.
>>
have original on disc
>>
>>321806584
good choice
>>
>>321806651
But it is objectively better anon, both in singleplayer campaign and multiplayer, there's a lot less bullshit and the sabers feel like they connect better for some reason even though they use the same animations.
>>
>>321807561
>>321807391
this, outcast is wayy better
>>
>>321806651
outcast IS better

single player is miles better because academy is nothing but dumb gimmick levels and there's no saber_realisticdamage_1

multiplayer outcast is still better, the new saber types, the changed hitboxes on saber moves and faster FP regen make academy multiplayer kind of a mess, and outcast has way better multiplayer maps

the only advantages academy has is a better modding scene
>>
>>321807719
how different are the controls and saber combat?
>>
THREE
>>
TWO
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.