[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've heard very little about 2205 and none of it was good.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
I've heard very little about 2205 and none of it was good.

What happened?
>>
File: 1447138350305.jpg (98 KB, 499x480) Image search: [Google]
1447138350305.jpg
98 KB, 499x480
>>321806145
I've only barely played it. Just got it recently but I found the building part incredibly comphy (comfy?) but the first naval battle I got into was quite tedious.

I'm waiting to be in just the perfect mood to really have a go at it.
>>
>>321806145
Where does the water of the dams go?
>>
>>321807884
Maybe the water return to the damn so they can make free energy.
>>
File: 1442274362877.jpg (59 KB, 720x579) Image search: [Google]
1442274362877.jpg
59 KB, 720x579
>>321807884
Oh fuck, you have a beautiful mind.

Have a bread slut.
>>
>>321806145
those dams are triggering the fuck out of me.

was there a guy who lives on the top island who saw them building the other two dams and thought "like fuck you will" and then built it backwards by accident.
but it turned out ok because nobody realized they live in a goddamn island chain jesus christ what wharpgarphble
>>
>>321808086
Uhh, that's how it works m8.
They call it hydro power but it's ultimately solar power.
>>
>>321806145
>What happened?

they turned it into a casual phone game
>>
I played through the single player campaign sort of thing. Overall I thought it was really fun and comfy, but it only lasts a couple days. I think the casualization of the game mechanics and the tedious combat killed any sort of lasting power the series had. I would be pissed if I paid money for it, but it was fun for a bit.
>>
>>321807884
They just pull a plug at the bottom when it gets full
>>
>>321806145
None of the maps are randomly generated so there's no replayability

Lunar base building requires both credits and resources, so you can build very little without waiting for your credits to increase

10-15 second loading time between any of the different maps breaks the flow of the game. Each of the different climates requires items from the other climates for the top tier citizens so once you fuck up the supply you have to go out, load another map and fix that up.

Constantly harassed by voices telling you to do their missions, you can't just take it easy

Arctic bases require residential buildings to be within a "sphere of heat" else they freeze so you have to build factories next to houses.

It's not very fun or comfy basically
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.