[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There we go. There we go, gentlemen.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: therewego.webm (2 MB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
therewego.webm
2 MB, 700x394
There we go. There we go, gentlemen.
>>
Well they've always liked a well rounded experience.
>>
What a cruel first world we live in where only nips are allowed to sell this art...
>>
The hair and the hands are now the only thing making these models from being perfect.
>>
Yeah, we have a beautiful womana cting sexy. Call Anita!
>>
Sweet jesus it's beautiful
>>
>ball deforms
>sand doesn't
come on
>>
>>321803846
I'm glad this misogynist nonsense is banned in civilized countries.
>>
>>321804119
did you went in chuck E cheese's ball pit too anon
>>
>all that clipping

URGH
That's blue balling me worse than the woman.
>>
>>321806062
>Japan
>not banned
>but banned in the Caliphate of Europe and the United States of Degeneration
Ok, lad.
>>
File: 1246576504434.jpg (73 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1246576504434.jpg
73 KB, 400x400
>>321803846

>mfw I get some VR googles and replace the ball with my head

pls god make VR cool
>>
>>321806062
"dislike of, contempt for, or ingrained prejudice against women."

Whoever made this clearly likes, enjoys, and has no obvious issues with women on the face of this work of electronic entertainment.

If it appears to be so,
IT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE INTERPRETING IT THAT WAY WITH YOUR OWN BIAS.

But of course I know you're baiting and just fooling around, so, no worries!
>>
>>321806471
Great post here.
>>
>Squatting
>You are now aware there will never be a qt slav grill in a tracksuit fresh from Sports Direct
>>
>>321803846
MFW I position the camera so it looks like she is bouncing on my dick from a POV perspective.
>>
>>321806707
Good job reading the first line of the Wikipedia page. Objectification is also misogyny you numbnut, it's a different form of like and enjoy.
>>
>>321806471
I'd pay for that more than I'd pay for a real woman to do that to me.
>>
File: 1408298036142.gif (1 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1408298036142.gif
1 MB, 200x200
>>321807061
>mfw illusion games don't have ass rubbing any more
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.