[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /v/, my laptop has Intel HD Graphics 5500, how can I make
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: intel-Wallpaper.jpg (100 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
intel-Wallpaper.jpg
100 KB, 1280x1024
Hey /v/, my laptop has Intel HD Graphics 5500, how can I make it perform better for vidya?
>>
>>321801219
By replacing it with a better pc.
>>
>>321801301
I'm poor as fuck, that's why I haven't done so. Probably should've mentioned that.
>>
>>321801219
What do you mean by 'perform better'? Laptops are shit for gaming anyway, all you can do is lower your game settings.
>>
>>321801440
More frames, atleast. And since I love muh graphics so much, I can't stand playing on low settings.
>>
File: 1449120877732.png (247 KB, 399x549) Image search: [Google]
1449120877732.png
247 KB, 399x549
>>321801535
You play with integrated graphics, man. Since you have no dedicated hardware that handle them, you won't be able to play with muh graphics.
I understand you don't have the money, but without a decent rig you should really learn to settle with lower settings.
>>
>>321801535

>integrated gpu
>i need muh graphics!!!

fucking idiot
>>
>>321801823
So there's no way to squeeze the last bit of power out of them? Thanks, anyways.
>>
File: TawL6QC.jpg (26 KB, 540x473) Image search: [Google]
TawL6QC.jpg
26 KB, 540x473
>>321801936
Not that I can think off atm, desu senpai. You should just turn off anti-aliasing and V-sync by default, which might give you some extra frames without having to sacrifice too much in graphics,
Other than that, I don't really think there's anything you can do without having to have a decent gpu.
>>
>>321801535
Then you dun fucked up.
Your only option is to play old games and lower graphics and resolution to playable levels.
It's not like you can't play just about any game out there with PS3 level graphics settings. You're only in bad shape if you're a graphics fag which makes you an idiot for buying a laptop with integrated graphics.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7j8azQlnsXk
>>
>>321801219
are you on the latest driver?
>>
>>321801219
Go find a way to unlock the bios and dedicate more memory for the vram
>>
>>321801903
Did you forget that Christmas just happened? I didn't actually buy it, and being as poor as I am, I had to settle for what I got.
>>
>>321802876
You got a 500 dollar laptop for nothing and you're complaining about the graffix?
Fucking millennials.
>>
Razer Game Booster might help just a little. It suspends processes running in the background automatically when you start up a game and helps free up some ram
>>
>>321802876

Your entitled sobshit story doesn't change the fact that your shitty integrated graphics does not allow for any level of graphic fidelity for any games released in the past 8 years.

Deal with it and stick with old games or don't play games at all.
>>
>>321803513
>>321803829
>implying I give a fuck
>>
>>321804039

well you obviously do as you're throwing a bitchfit on 4chan about your mommy not getting you a powerful enough pc
>>
>>321803803
Is there any way to dedicate more ram to video when the bios is locked? My laptop seems able to handle almost everything, but the vram is locked at 32mb, so I end up not being able to run the games anyway, unless I want to play a slideshow
>>
>>321804272
Try harder, my mother died of cancer over a decade ago.
>>
>>321804039

You giving or not giving a fuck doesn't un-shit your graphic card.

>>321804356

>Try harder, my mother died of cancer over a decade ago.

They lied to you. She died from the shame of splooging out a dumbass like you.
>>
>>321801219
Upgrade your RAM for faster RAM.

No joke, IGPU performance is based in the RAM speed.
OP run speccy and post a screenshot.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.