[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: logo_22.jpg (11 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
logo_22.jpg
11 KB, 620x349
Thoughts on this?
>>
shit
>>
It's fine, not great. Unless you really love raiding and grinding there's nothing to do once you hit the cap really
>>
Lot of fun with friends. Boring otherwise.
For some reason, Nightfall is a complete waste of time now.
>>
>>321800649
its shit jim
>>
>>321800839

This is pretty much the truth. It's fun to infuse weapons, and max stuff out, but it's still the same old game in the end.

It'd be great if they could release content faster/cheaper. As it is, the expansions barely feel worth the price and they don't add that much.
>>
>>321800649
Destiny is an ok game.
It's not amazing
It just gets the job done.
>>
Was fun until I cleared all the PvE content. PvP is boring and lifeless. It held my attention for about a month. Don't understand how people can keep playing it though, it is a grindfest.
>>
>>321800649
Marketing budget was too big for it to be good.
>>
>>321800649
absolute shit tier title

delusional bungiefags will disagree. my favorite thing about my PS4 (apart from BB which is based af) is all the other people I run into in other games shit talking Destiny

there will be a documentary made about it one day entitled "Unfulfilled Destiny" or something cliche like that
>>
>>321801226
>It just gets the job done.

except it doesn't. Destiny is literally "79% Complete: The Game". everything the devs set out to do was forgotten at some point and never finished
>>
>>321801714

>absolute shit

Hyperbole. It's mediocre, not shit. There is a difference.
>>
>>321801413
>Was fun until I cleared all the PvE content.
Translation: "Was fun FOR THREE HOURS."
>>
>>321800649

Still just a shittier version of warframe with less customization and a 60 dollar price-tag. And warframe isn't all that good and a grindfest to begin with, so I have no idea why anyone would play Destiny which is even worse.
>>
>>321800649
Destiny fucking sucks, but the game has such cool style. The clothes, the emblems, the scenery, it's all really cool, and yet the whole game is protect a robot while you fight waves of enemies whose design seem copied from more popular franchises.
>>
>>321801952
no. it was shit.

when the most fun people had with your game was the beta, you made a shit game, son
>>
>>321801952

It's mediocre if you've never played a game like it, it's shit if you have standards
>>
>>321801952
Mediocre might as well be shit
>>
>>321800649
I bought destiny last week and I hit level 40 and completed all of the main game, dlc and taken king missions in two days, it was boring as hell.
I don't mind grinding better gear etc. if the gameplay is fun, but I literally fell asleep with the controller in my hand while trying to grind some boring shit.

Would not recommend at all.
>>
>>321802498

I can agree with this sentiment. At least truly terrible games have the redeeming quality of being hilarious.

>>321802472
>>321802339

Compare it to a truly shitty. broken game, and you'll see the point I'm making.
>>
>>321802582
And I forgot to mention the horrible and boring "loading times" when you fly around in your space ship. What the hell is up with that?
>>
>>321802818

I think it was Bungie's attempt at making it feel more seamless, but yes, it utterly failed. The load times are quite long.
>>
>>321802749

So it's not bottom of the barrel shit but still shit and not worth the price. When you're asking people for 30+ dollars to buy an inferior version of something your game is shit. When what you have isn't all that good to begin with your game is kinda shit.
>>
>>321802964

It's shit compared to the marketing push/hype that surrounded it, that is true.
>>
Don't want to play until I can wear the Vex gear and be in relevant levels of Light. I don't care if I'd have to work for it again. But until then, I refrain.
>>
>>321802472
this desu tho senpai
>>
>>321802749
I dont think of broken games as shitty. they just are not a game.

destiny was "their vision"

their 'vision' is pathetic as best and corporate collusion & profiteering at best.
>>
>>321802903
Perhaps it would feel more seamless if you didn't get a loading screen after the long ass space ship sequence.

Also, the weapons are boring. The enemies shoot with all kinds of cool energy weapons, why didn't they make those weapons for the player
>>
>>321804218
>Queenbreaker, Lord of Wolves, and Dreg's Promise are all their own thing
>No Y2 for any of them
One of the reasons I stopped playing.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.