[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Got these for 40 bucks. Did I do good /v/? Holy shit batman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_20151227_204720.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151227_204720.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
Got these for 40 bucks.
Did I do good /v/?
Holy shit batman is so fucking good. Why does no one talk about it here. It's seriously one of the better games I played this year so far
>>
>>321800152
Nobody talks about Bamham because of the fucked up PC version

But yeah. Good picks. I recommend Mario Maker or Xenoblade next if you don't already have them.
>>
>>321800152
$40 each or for the whole lot?

If whole, pretty good. Especially for a relatively new Nintendo game.
>>
>>321800152
i know him thats yoshi
>>
>>321800152

both good games, have fun OP
>>
File: IMG_20151224_165023.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151224_165023.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>321800397
I got that shit too nigga. Only Wii U games I'm missing now is Captain Toad and Kirby Canvas Curse.
>>
>>321800152
/v/ is mostly PC and Nintendo

both of those platforms dont get to play Batman
>>
>>321800152
It's okay. The Riddler shit is all bullshit though
>>
>>321800152
I Love the artstyle of Wooly World, but isn't it aimed at kids, as in, without challenge?
>>
>>321800563
You can avoid Canvas Curse anon, it's pretty bad. Got it for free and still feel remorse.
>>
Is Woolly World worth the $50? I loved the SNES game, and my Wii U has been a dust collector for months.
>>
>>321800152
>Holy shit batman is so fucking good. Why does no one talk about it here

Waiting for the GOTY edition
>>
>>321800796

Yes it's a lot of fun. Got it for my girlfriend for Christmas and we've been playing multiplayer the last couple of nights.
>>
>>321800762
It kinda is, but 100%'ing it is quite a bitch for such kind of game.
>>
>>321800563
>>321800794
Nah, it's pretty good if he liked the DS original. Otherwise it's probably hit-and-miss.
>>
>>321800796
Yoshi's Island has always been my favorite 2D platformer and Woolly World is the first sequel worthy of being a sequel to it. Go for it.
>>
>>321801360
What would you say are some notable differences between the two?
>>
Arkham Knight was fun, I even 100% it on PC and enjoyed it but generally wasn't as good as city

The characters were great but the narrative was bad, the deathstroke fight was a huge let down, side missions were mostly uneventful and boring though city also had this problem, and the free flow combat was way more generous which isn't fun since you already mastered it in previous games and now it is even easier

Wholly world is a good chillout platformer
>>
>>321801467
My pal got it even after i'd explained they'd probably release a GOTY edition, no restraint.

One has to wonder if they will make a GOTY version, considering they cocked it up.
>>
>>321801451
Woolly World is somewhat easier if you just want to rush through the levels instead of focusing on collecting everything, there's less insta-kill bullshit in later levels. Otherwise it's on par in terms of difficulty to 100%, level design and number of stages. Graphics and music go for a different feel from the original, but they're also well done.

Let me ask you, have you played Story, Island DS and New Island? If so, what do you think of them?
>>
How did you get all of that for $40?
>>
File: Batfamily.jpg (103 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Batfamily.jpg
103 KB, 1280x720
>>321800152
I'm literally playing Arkham Knight right now. It's a 7/10 at best that ruins itself with tank bullshit. The only part I genuinely thought was great was teaming up with Robin in the Panesa Studio towards the later part of the main campaign. That and the Joker in your head stuff, but that's unrelated to gameplay. Thats the really sad thing. There are hints of greatness, but it gets destroyed by baffling design choices. Short of the joker stuff, I'd say this game has the worst writing in the series too.

>implying Nightwing would ever get snuck up on by Penguin's fat ass
>hey Azrael, I know I have at least two guys right here that would take up the mantle should anything happen to me, but I'm seriously going to die tonight, so beat up these virtual reality guys and you might get the job
>building up Hush in AC to have an uneventful literally be a two minute side mission
>Two Face is just a bank robber
>Bruce just straight up believing he's going to die
>Openly talking to Alfred in front of enemies, referring to him by his name and SHOWING HIS FACE
>Oh whats that, Deathstroke is one of the best hand to hand fighters in DC? Lets make him a tank boss.
>You know what, just fuck having boss fights in general, just do a silent takedown or ejector seat tackle on everyone

The cherry on top is the designs are so bad, I feel like I have to use alternate skins. I really hope WB Montreal can take this engine and make it work. Batfamily game when?
>>
>>321802091
Not him, but Story was pretty good. It's just different.

DS was alright as well. Though the blind spot in between the top and bottom screens can get annoying.

Don't bother with New Island. It's shit.
>>
>>321802618
I was asking him if he played them so that I could know his expectations. I think those three are all utter crap compared to Yoshi's Island.
>>
>>321802793
Oh, disregard that then. My bad.
>>
>>321800479
Haha
>>
>>321802091
Thanks, I was worried it'd be like Feelgoods Kirby game.

I've played and quite liked it, but that was awhile ago. I played into the DS one, but I never finished it, I don't have New island because it didn't look that great, but i'd pick it up to check it out, if I find it cheap.
>>
>>321802457
>I feel like I have to use alternate skins
I used that red Justice League skin for the entire game with the red/black batmobile
It was edgy, but it looked fucking nice.
>>
>>321803057
I've been using the BvS skin for Batman, OYL for Robin and Original Arkham for Nightwing.

BvS is going to be horrible, but for some reason that skin looks great in game.
>>
>>321803354
oh and does anyone know where i can get woolly world cheap?
>>
You did good, kid.

You did good.
>>
>>321802457
the engine is unreal engine 3 with custom data streaming.
i'd rather let them use ue4, which looks better
>>
>>321803757
It doesn't look that good for SFV when it comes to the backgrounds
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.