[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/v/ told you it's shit >It's actually really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8
File: lifeisstrange.jpg (67 KB, 530x335) Image search: [Google]
lifeisstrange.jpg
67 KB, 530x335
>/v/ told you it's shit
>It's actually really good

What's her name?
>>
>>321795046
Fallout 1 and 2
>>
>/v/ told you it's shit
every game ever

>it's actually really good
no, actually, /v/ was right
>>
Skyward Sword
>tfw the only reason this game is hated is because of the typical "Zelda cycle"
>>
>>321795660
No. I don't hate it but the game is flawed as fun
>the tedium between each dungeon
>Obnoxious music note collecting in the late game used as filler to make the game 30 hours long so dopes wouldn't shut post about it being short
>fighting the same boss three times
>Fi in general

At least NOT GANON was a good final boss.
>>
>>321795046
Undertale. A cutesy little indie game, /v/ makes it out to be SJW trash.
>>
File: 1358240394718.png (93 KB, 1216x1087) Image search: [Google]
1358240394718.png
93 KB, 1216x1087
>>321795660
>mercilessly padded
>sticky controls
>game treats you like a fucking retard
>>
>>321796591
>SJW trash
hmm... I thought it was retro indie trash
>>
Persona 1 and 2
>>
>>321795046
/v/ was right
>>
>>321795046
haven't beaten it I assume? Because the ending makes the entire game meaningless
>>
>>321796343
>>321796716
I'm sure everyone here will be calling it a good game once the new zelda comes out while shitting on the new one, this is just how it goes, mark my words
>>
>>321795046
We didnt say it was shit.

We said it was a movie.

And it is, thats a fact.
>>
>>321796786
All indie trash IS sjw trash
>>
>>321797216
Isn't Hatred indie?
>>
File: stb.jpg (348 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
stb.jpg
348 KB, 1920x1080
Starbound

It's a shame so many people talking about how bad it is either haven't played it in years or haven't played it at all, so people who don't know better take their word for it and miss out on a phenomenal game that is just getting better and better.
>>
File: f4.jpg (34 KB, 238x293) Image search: [Google]
f4.jpg
34 KB, 238x293
>/v/ said it was shit
>you didn't listen
>/v/ was right
>>
>>321797161
Actually it's already happening. I was in a thread yesterday and people were praising it and saying It's actually one of the best Zelda games to date.
>>
>>321797161
You're right, but with /v/ that was only the case with TP.
And even though I think TP kinda sucks I'd still sooner play it again than SS.
>>
>>321797336
Ya. It's just disguised sjw trash.
>>
>>321796343
>>321796716
Skyward Sword is great when you're in a dungeon and fighting bad guys using the new combat mechanics, but its like they only had 10 hours of good ideas and then outsourced the rest to the biggest retard they could find.
At least it has probably the series best final boss. I hope someone makes a mod someday that removes most of the game and makesit fun in the process.
>>
>>321795206
no one in the history of /v/ has said Fallout 1 and 2 are shit
>>
>>321797161
>this is just how it goes
Except Twilight Princess was still garbage. As were Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks. The Zelda cycle is bullshit.
>>
>>321795046
I swear that top middle pic doesn't look like Max at all until I really look at it. I always think it's Faith.
>>
>>321797546
Bullshit. I've seen them both called meme games as well as absolute shit.
>>
Fallout 3 and 4
>>
>>321797529
>Hatred could have been over the top edgy like Anonymous Agony
>Instead it was just boring and not funny kind of edgy
>>
>/v/ told you it's shit
>Didn't believe them and bought it anyway
>It was shit
Out of all the times you fags were wrong, you had to be right on this one occasion.
>>
File: MOUNT-AND-BLADE-WARBAND.png (703 KB, 943x521) Image search: [Google]
MOUNT-AND-BLADE-WARBAND.png
703 KB, 943x521
Let's do this!

What about the other way around?

>/v/ told you it's god's gift to earth
>its fucking shit

pic related
>>
File: devbound.png (43 KB, 274x119) Image search: [Google]
devbound.png
43 KB, 274x119
>>321797341
90% of my playtime or more was spent grinding for mats to make shit

10% of my playtime was fun exploring and seeing new things

every couple months the devs released a patch that wiped your characters and completely changed how the game was played, so you got to experience the grind all over again

while a game changing lots sounds good, it was wild random changes cried for by a stupid community that can't handle challenge or make their mind up who the devs have been foolish enough to listen to

long story short: Starbound is a good game trapped behind endless grinding and a dev team made up entirely of artists, do not purchase unless you're ready for a grindfest, and it is on sale, and ditch the game after you make it to the end and never play it again instead of making the mistake of thinking whatever new content they release will be worth grinding through it all over again
>>
File: starbound_general2.png (118 KB, 979x600) Image search: [Google]
starbound_general2.png
118 KB, 979x600
>>321797341
But is there content yet.
>>
>>321797392
least it's a fun kind of shit
>>
>>321797569
Oh really? because i see a shit load of people defending TP when it comes to it and lets face it, nobody here even thinks about handheld zeldas although i personally loved the DS ones
>>
>>321798421
>let's do this
>doesn't do this
>>
>>321798421
thanks for admitting you have awful taste in video games, now we can ignore you.
>>
So is Life is Strange worth buying? I got the first episode from the humble bundle and now consider getting the other episodes. The only fault is that the game seems short.
>>
>>321800196
Ending sucks. Rest of the game is alright. You decide.
>>
>>321799091
i play in 64bit and just last night got a blue screen. rebooted pc got back into the game and my char was gone. pissed me off, i won't be playing until the actual release in Q2 2016
>>
>>321798421
Let me guess, King butter ass kicked your shit in?
>>
>>321800196
As the other anon said,endings are very bad so be ready for disappointment in that regard if you choose to buy it. Even with that,it's the best game of the genre in years.
>>
>>321800327
oh right, I forgot to mention how much fucking bandwidth I've wasted installing it over and over just to get it to work

seems more or less stable nowadays, but I've never installed a vanilla game so many times just to get it to launch properly
>>
DMC

its horrible for dmc but the weapon switching being bound to triggers, and the hook shit really adds a lot of depth.

It was just fun playing anything that wasn't the color coded enemies. Bosses sucked though
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.