[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I guess after this weekend, it as has been confirmed that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: SOS.jpg (46 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
SOS.jpg
46 KB, 620x413
So I guess after this weekend, it as has been confirmed that Steam can literally do no wrong. All the fuck ups they had over the years, and people still give them pass after pass. It seems Valve finally has the holy grail of customer loyalty.
>>
>>321792339
cry more
They gave me three shitty games after that PSN fuckup a few years ago while I've already got more value than that during this years holiday sale.
>>
>>321793028
>paying for PSN in the first place

Sounds like your fault
>>
>>321793078
>paying for PSN
>on a PS3
I don't think so Tim
>>
>>321793316
You know PS4 is making PS3 obselete day by day right? Unless you want to be playing PSN games forever.
>>
>>321793358
Not a problem for me since I've almost completely switched to PC.
>>
File: DVzzRy62_400x400.jpg (12 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
DVzzRy62_400x400.jpg
12 KB, 400x400
>>321792339
That's right op, Lord Gaben amrite? :^)
>>
I haven't logged back on yet, what free stuff are we getting?
>>
>>321793763
>free stuff

anon
>>
>>321792339
What fuckups? Slow load times during the busiest time of the year?
>>
>>321793792
It was a major security breach, my data could have been accessed by any or all of the people who have steam account, that's millions offenses against every data protection law ever. They need something to calm me down before I write to the EU to get them buttfucked out of all european countries
>>
File: image.jpg (216 KB, 1100x1350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
216 KB, 1100x1350
>>321794665
>imbyling you're fat ass is capable of doing that :^)
>>
>>321794665
>They need something to calm me down before I write to the EU to get them buttfucked out of all european countries
Nigga, stop thinking you mean the slightest bit of shit to the monopoly that soiled PC gaming.
>>
>>321795440
That belt is ridiculously expensive and not at all like the one in the picture
>>
>>321795440
how could /fa/ get every item wrong ?
>>
>>321792339
they all get fixed within 12 hours so nobody even knows they happen

great thread
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.