[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw missing club nintendo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1451333682357219665550.jpg (898 KB, 2688x1520) Image search: [Google]
1451333682357219665550.jpg
898 KB, 2688x1520
>order Persona Q Wild Card Edition of Amazon
>open it up
>see this
>cry

Why are we here? Just to suffer?
>>
>>321789484
Neo-Jewtendo doesn't care about us anymore they are happy to just shit out more amiibos
>>
>>321789817
Pretty much. Club Nintnedo was based, I just know their "replacement" for it isn't going to be nearly as good
>>
>>321789817
>>321790015
>club nintendo
>based
Oh boy I love buying 100 games to get my 3 Zelda posters! In all seriousness it was alright, Japan got all the good rewards though.
>>
File: i cri evertime.png (1 MB, 896x685) Image search: [Google]
i cri evertime.png
1 MB, 896x685
>still no new information about the Club Nintendo sucessor

No need to cry, anon. It will be here, just not too soon.
>>
>>321790320
But for me I wasn't buying games to get that shit, I was just buying games I wanted to play and ended up getting rewarded for it. I would have bought all the same games regardless of Club Nintnedo
>>
There is a store, you just need to buy everything now .
>>
File: 1405984756540.png (1 MB, 1901x969) Image search: [Google]
1405984756540.png
1 MB, 1901x969
>>321790320
That's it. It would be a good system, if Nintendo (or most Japanese companies, really) would give a single shit about the west.

Still, it's a good system. I just thought of who could copy it and I guess GoG? They struggle to find a niche when fighting Steam, so sending you posters, or even toys if you really buy a ton of shit seems like something that could attract customers.
>>
My 100 kids miss CN too.
>>
File: mario3d.jpg (63 KB, 384x365) Image search: [Google]
mario3d.jpg
63 KB, 384x365
remember Nsider forums? They closed them down because the Nintendo Wii and DS were so successful ;_;
>>
>>321790320
>buying 100 games for 3 posters
So you're just shit posting? Cuz I barely bought many games and got platinum each year and several things from the shop. Also, you can't complain about getting additional stuff for buying games you planned on playing anyway.
>>
>>321791617
I'm just saying for all the Ninty games I bought I don't have a lot of swag to show for it. The platinum and gold rewards tended to be alright though. Also the 100 games = 3 posters was obviously an exaggeration.
>>
>>321791863
I think what I got from it is two card case 18s, three Zelda posters, the Mario button set, the cloth 3ds case that I can't even use now(which is why I got the PQ collectors edition for the XL case), and of course all the eshop games they were giving away at the end.
>>
I loved it when I gained 35+ Digital Games for free on my 3DS and one of them happens to be Kid Icaris Uprising which is quite rare in stores where I am from in Michigan.

Also got Donkey Kong, Wonderful 101, and all the great games.

Plus the Gameboy.NES titles were extra but really really enjoyed the old Kirby,

Shit was nice. Esp with the Wii Mini glitch. Good thing I managed to grab the games before Nintendo locked the codes down haha
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.