[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As a long time player of the Souls franchise, I see myself as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: wpid-wp-1425536584591.jpg (1 MB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
wpid-wp-1425536584591.jpg
1 MB, 1200x900
As a long time player of the Souls franchise, I see myself as an expert player capable of mastering, or at least coming close to mastering, any video game. This game though, this game is absolute bullshit. I'm HR 7 and it's literally impossible not to die to Tigrex's spin attack or avoid getting trampled by him.

I'm pretty close on just returning this game because I was told that "high rank" isn't even the highest level you can get to and I'm pretty sure only masochists play this. If it's this unfair in high rank by getting two shot by monsters, I can only imagine the artificial difficulty in the later ranks. Fuck this game, I'm going to go play Dark Souls.
>>
git gud
>>
Can you run me through the ranks? I lost my save data and am starting over again.
>>
Git gud. There is no artificial difficulty in this game
>>
Guaranteed replies
>>
why are souls fans such shit at everything?
>>
>>321785476
tigrex is easy shit. you can evade through most attacks with evade+ 1 or just maneuver around him.

the real bullshit is silver rathalos who spends almost the entire fight in the air spams fireballs with ridiculous explosions and lightning fast homing poison claws. if you don't go in with high grade earplugs, hi wind res, and maybe mind's eye, you will get fucked over.
>>
>>321785476
Maybe you just have the wrong armor to deal the mofo. Once you get used to his pattern, it's piss easy.
>>
if you are bad at dodging just use a spear and block, that's what i do

there are also skill that increase your invincibility frame when dodging, those help a lot
>>
File: 1447898802049.jpg (43 KB, 496x430) Image search: [Google]
1447898802049.jpg
43 KB, 496x430
How new are you faggots?

Favorite weapon
Favorite monster
Currently hunting
>>
>>321785476
>As a long time player of the Souls franchise, I see myself as an expert player capable of mastering, or at least coming close to mastering, any video game

Pfthahaha
>>
>>321786048
no one listen to this guy, he's either a falseflagger telling you this so you play with training wheels or just a tremendous faggot who is awful
>>
>>321786108
>dual Blades
>molten Tigrex
>Rajang

God I want MHX so badly, but I'm too poor to buy a jap 3ds + mhx
>>
I've never seen /v/ recommend blocking weapons for anything, but they're a great way to play the game.

Funlance es numero uno for standard and brute tigrex (and the magalas)
Sword+Board, CB, or even Bestsword add rolls for handling molten's blastblight.
>>
>>321786218

>found the insect glaive shitter
>>
File: sshaw.webm (158 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
sshaw.webm
158 KB, 960x540
>>321786490
>implying I use the cockroach stick
>implying I'm not part of the glorious gunner master race

eat shit, faggot. i bet you're a dodgers fan
>>
File: hunting horn huntress.jpg (2 MB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
hunting horn huntress.jpg
2 MB, 2000x2000
>>321786108
>Hunting Horn
>Diablos
>Nothing because I'm already monster hunter'd out at the moment
>>
>>321786567
What are good stats for bow? I usually use LBG but my bow set (Seregios bow) has evasion +2, weakness exploit, focus and load up.
>>
>>321786879
get normal shot up on there, senpai
>>
File: git gud.png (23 KB, 178x119) Image search: [Google]
git gud.png
23 KB, 178x119
>>321785476
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.