[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best 3DS Games?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
Just got one, downloaded MH4U. Don't know what the fuck else to buy. Maybe FE: Awakening?
>>
Crimson Shroud is really good.
>>
>>321784578
What ganres do you like OP?

A Link Between Worlds is my favorite on the system. Tri Force Heroes is a great co-op game, in particular if you have friends to play with.

Kirby Triple Deluxe is one of the best Kirby games and extremely 'comfy'. If you're looking fot something like that.

FE Awakening is a good SRPG, even if it is quite flawed. Still good but flawed.

Bravely Default is great too. It has a demo on the eshop as does FE: Awakening btw.

Let us know some of your favorite genres or games and maybe we can give you better advice.
>>
>>321786097
Should've thought of doing this in the first place!

Currently the games I like the most are Darkest Dungeon and similar strategy/turn-based games. That being said, I also absolutely adore story-rich experiences as well, regardless of the genre of game surrounding them. Basically I'm hoping I can find a game for the 3DS that throughout the day when I have other things to do, I'm wondering what's going to happen in said game's story when I'm able to pick it back up and progress. Hopefully that's enough!
>>
>>321786682
>>321786682
Then you might like some of Atlus (S)RPGs perhaps? I personally don't like them so maybe some other kind anon might tell you something about them. Maybe you might like Bravely Default too. I personally didn't enjoy the story too much and played mainly for the great job system and classic JRPG gameplay but maybe you can appreciate the story more than I did.
>>
Bump for OP.
>>
kid icarus, smt4, the 3d legend of zelda remakes, xenoblade chronicles (if you have a new 3ds), kh 3d was fun if you ignore the story, sm4sh, and uhh

thats bout it DESU
>>
>>321788608
Oh that is right. Kid Icarus has a nice, light-hearted story. The problem with the game is that the controls are really bad though. If you can get used to them, it is quite good though.
>>
I bought the 2ds this week. Did I make the patrician choice?
>>
>>321784578
Steamworld Heist is really good if you like 2d xcom with robots in space.
>>
>>321789020
Which game(s) did you get with it?
>>
SMT IV, FE13, Bravely Default, RF4, ALBW, Kid Icarus, Animal Crossing and Devil Survivor: OC are all good. Personally SMT IV is my favorite of the bunch.
>>
>>321789415
Omega ruby, smash bros, mario cart 7, super mario 3 from the e shop
>>
>>321789747
Oh, I forgot about SMT IV. Anything really stand out as new/improved/etc?

I also was thinking of Animal Crossing as a nice relaxing game, but when I look back on playing it on NGC, it didn't really grip me.
>>
>>321786682
Try Etrian Odyssey or Shin Megami Tensei IV then.
>>
>>321790083
Like I said in a post above, Kirby Triple Deluxe is a very relaxing game (if you are not completely bad at platformers). It is just not a very long game.
>>
>>321784578
Luigi's Mansion is a fun 3D action plaformer/puzzler

I am having a ton of fun with it

I also tried MH3 and I couldn't get into it.
Still haven't unwrapped Cave Story 3D.

Bravely Default is fantastic RPG.

Yo-Kai Watch is a fun story driven poke-type game with some strategy involved. I am not that far into it since Luigi's Mansion and Bravely Default are taking up most of my time.
>>
>>321790083
Demons out the ass, fusion is less tedious (at the cost of demons being samey unfortunately), characters are a little easier to actually give a shit about which arguably gives the routes some more impact. It's got a lot of flaws but the game has great atmosphere and pretty standard post-PS2 era Megaten gameplay.
>>
>>321789747
This desu
KI:U bad controls is a meme, dont fall for it, the game is really good
>>
>>321791095
I picked KI:U up recently. And unfortunately the bad controls are not a meme. I'm tryingvto get used to them and so far I had quite a lot if fun with the game. But the controls are horrible. This game should have been released for the Wii U instead with double analog controls or something like that.
>>
>>321784578
Fire Emblem Awakening has a demo you can try out, of the first few levels. You have to search for it, but it's there on the eShop.
>>
>>321785334
seconding this if you're still here OP, hidden gem right here.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.