[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why isn't nintendoGAF playing the best racing game of 2015?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: cover_large.jpg (76 KB, 600x492) Image search: [Google]
cover_large.jpg
76 KB, 600x492
Why isn't nintendoGAF playing the best racing game of 2015? Sure the online mode may be a bit slow, but its still fun
>>
Because I'm shit at racing games and don't need something to constantly remind me of that fact.
>>
File: Kay.jpg (51 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Kay.jpg
51 KB, 1280x720
>>321781128
>Almost 2016
>Playing games BELOW 720p that aren't on a portable system

Why would I not just emulate Fzero or Wipeout instead? What does this shit game add that those don't?

good thing it flopped
>>
>>321783874
:^)
>>
>>321781128
People no longer have actual, physical friends, let alone people that manage review sites like NintendoGAF.

That means if the online isn't great then the whole game isn't.
>>
I've been playing single player which is a blast but waiting for next months patch before I go online
>>
File: WhyTheMad.png (12 KB, 560x407) Image search: [Google]
WhyTheMad.png
12 KB, 560x407
>>321784173
Why dismiss it as just shitposting?

There are plenty of games like it out there already, that do all the same things, have more "character", more modes, and don't run at Vita resolutions.

If this game was a new take on the genre I'd be ok with it. But it add nothing, it fact it only removes, it's the most simple of any of those games.
>>
>>321785440
>Why dismiss it as just shitposting?

Because

>good thing it flopped

is shitposting since the devs already said it sold great and a lot of people are playing it
>>
>>321785619
ok...
so you specifically respond to a few words that have nothing to do with the main argument, just side banter.

I'm actually curious now, what reason do I have to play this over any of the other games I mentioned in the previous post that have more content and arguably much better music?
>>
>>321786014
>moving the goalposts this much

shitposter pls
>>
File: 1000yearsOf3Dmax.gif (368 KB, 492x316) Image search: [Google]
1000yearsOf3Dmax.gif
368 KB, 492x316
>>321786443
>present no goalposts whatsoever, just ask a "why" question
>"HAHA YOU MOVED 'EM, I SAW THAT! WHAT A DINGUS"

????

Your posts are as short and meaningless as this game, damn.
Welp, I'll reply back once you actually say why this game is worth buying over Wipeout or Fzero games.

Until then the thread will be ignored and die slowly just like the game, have fun.
>>
>>321787013
>xD the game flopped
>no it didn't
>w-who cares the game is still shit!
>>
>>321788017
not him but I would also like to know
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.