[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm fucking bored. Someone put up a Terraria server.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: Terraria-Logo.jpg (96 KB, 616x353) Image search: [Google]
Terraria-Logo.jpg
96 KB, 616x353
I'm fucking bored. Someone put up a Terraria server.
>>
ok
>>
>>321776941

here you go OP
>>
Put up your own and post it on the forums for the damn game, senpai.
>>
>>321777162
where the fuck are you OP

i ain't doin this shit for my health
>>
>>321778365
>>321777162
Bizarre that the people who made the game don't have a server.
>>
Why did the Starbound popularity die out?
I've been playing through it recently, it's really fun.
>>
>>321779765
All the lies killed it.
>>
>>321776035
>playing inferior Minecraft
>>
>>321780585
Well yeah, there was lot of hype, and it's essentially a huge dissapointment.
But for what it is, it's fun.
>>
Sent ;)
>>
>>321780717
Ya it was fun but now I'm not touching it until something meaningful is added to the game.
>>
>>321779765
The directionless gameplay with constant focus on cosmetic additions led to a shallow game with pretty pixels. It's about as deep as someone from tumblr's list reasons to bitch and complain.
>>
>>321779765
It has a few conceivable core improvements over Terraria like building and visuals, but falters greatly in progression, combat, abilities and more.

Plus if you wanna play as a group of people, it can be a fucking nightmare to co-ordinate progress across the many quests that require very specific armour requirements to be met, to get gear to survive new kinds of hostile planets.
This does not help when new and advanced crafting stations do not support previous tiers of ores, and quests do not accept armours greater than the requested armour.
>>
>>321780883
>>321781239

Actually i think you may be right, i just got top tier armor and finished all the outpost quests, all thats left to do is collect furniture. Damn.
>>
>>321781326
Pretty much.
The actual game progression ends very quickly, there are only the four missions to do.
And between them, it's "go find planet with resources", then "craft resources, show guys at Outpost so you can start the next mission".
>>
>>321777162
Is this server still up?
>>
>>321782669
Yes.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.