[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, I am finally going to start playing this, what should I know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: A2854475053_10.jpg (14 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
A2854475053_10.jpg
14 KB, 700x700
So, I am finally going to start playing this, what should I know beforehand? How do those "pacifist" or "genocide" runs work?
>>
what the fuck are you talking about

just press the fucking play button you obnoxious faggot.
>>
Play it and form your own opinions already rather than waiting for /v/ to tell you what to do.
Absolutely no one has to die, unless you want them to
>>
>>321775573
If you don't want to repeat the whole game again. The first route is always neutral, but if you don't kill anyone, finish the game, return to your old save and do the stuff you're supposed to do to unlock the pacifist ending. you don't have to play the game all over again just for one ending. But if you gain EXP your done.
>>
>>321775573
Pacifist means that you don't kill anyone at all. Usually this is pretty straightforward, but has some puzzle elements to it sometimes. You can load a save if you accidentally do kill an enemy.
Doing a Pacifist run gives you some extra scenes and dialogue throughout the game.

Genocide means that you kill enemies in an area until they stop appearing at all, before killing the area's boss. Don't do a Genocide run until you've completed the Pacifist at least once
>>
I highly recommend doing a Pacifist/Neutral run before you attempt Genocide. Genocide is rough.

>Pacifist
Don't kill a single enemy. All enemies can be spared, but it can be a challenge to figure out how.

>Genocide
Kill everyone. Easy enough. Be prepared for pain though. The further you go down Genocide, the harder the boss fights become.

>Neutral
Kill something AND spare something in a single run. How you deal with everything else doesn't matter, but at least 1 kill and 1 spare in a single run put you on the pacifist track.
>>
>>321775573
Just play in order:

Neutral>Pacifist>TruePacifist
>>
>>321777894
This

also, dialouge changes after a neutral run. It also gives you a chance to learn what's coming so you can prepare more for battles
>>
>>321775573

Good for you that you chose the not-so-shit version. The gameplay might be somewhat limited, but the visuals are miles better.
>>
>>321775573
as someone who just started playing a few days ago i can tell you this

every enemy in game has some way to avoid combat. look at the status text between attacks and their dialog to get clues on how to spare them.

and as for the genocide run, just go all out like you would any other RPG. kill mobs to grind XP, kill bosses to proceed, etc...

also don't try and savescum if you messed up and accidentally kill or spare someone you didn't mean to.
>>
>>321775573
just go full genocide and btfo those obnoxious meme characters
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.