[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't you playing FIFA yet, /v/? euros have no excuse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: hewasagoodcb.png (79 KB, 192x275) Image search: [Google]
hewasagoodcb.png
79 KB, 192x275
Why aren't you playing FIFA yet, /v/?

euros have no excuse
>>
as long as people keep buying fifa and madden EA will never die.
>>
>>321773528
I don't like soccer games?
>>
i don't really care for soccer
>>
>>321773528
Football games are boring as shit and why do we get the tv broadcast perspective in all of those games? I want an over the shoulder view in tennis and football instead the garbage that we get now
>>
>>321773528
I don't think this semen slurping sport is for me.
>>
>>321773528
FIFA is the thing I hate the most about being European. In school everyone bought a ps3 and their games library was literally FIFA 07 - 14. Thats it.
>>
>>321773938
/sp/, no!
>>
>>321773528

dante is shit and you know it
De Bruyne single-handedly retired him last year, no wonder bayern sold him

on topic, dont have the money to buy the new game every year, playing 15 now
>>
>>321773985
>being so mad about other people enjoy something that you don't
You will drop out/graduate middle school one day
>>
>>321773985
Why don't you stop being a poor European fag and come to America and play some halo with me
>>
>>321773817
>what is be-a-pro camera
>>
Becuase it's an incredibly shit and unrewarding game. Every game feels like a chore, it's not fun. Only thing I've touched since the first week is Pro Clubs and it's been weeks since I even played that.
>>
I'm not a uni lad.
>>
PES is better
>>
I don't know how to play as a manager because i don't know what to do .That's why i made 99 players team playing on legendary.It's fun . BTW im playing fifa 14
>>
I'd play it like a madman if i had something to play it on, ive spent 400hours+ each on FIFA 11-15
>>
>>321774078
he left buyern because he wasn't playing enough (of course, he was a backup ; I'm not saying that he didn't deserve it)

>De Bruyne sold him
yeah well, he did the right thing, instead of going on the ball and risking a penalty, and considering he was against a much faster player than him (I remember the goal)

don't be so salty anon
>>
>>321773528
I just never really saw the appeal of realistic sports games
>>
>>321774552
rude

>>321774923
play pro career
>>
Because it's a shitty anual soccer game. At least Treyarch try to make call of duty different
>>
>>321774315
git gud
>>
>>321773528
because EA
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.