[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, is this game actually worth buying? Normally, I'd pirate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: daipc2dpften-zoom.jpg (130 KB, 852x1200) Image search: [Google]
daipc2dpften-zoom.jpg
130 KB, 852x1200
So, is this game actually worth buying? Normally, I'd pirate it. But I feel like I need to encourage the kind of inclusive ideals that BioWare made this game with in mind.
>>
451 replies and 29 images omitted. Click reply to view.
>>
Wait until it goes off sale, then buy it at regular price.
>>
>>321767580

I'm not that encouraging.
>>
>>321767474

Honestly, no.

I loved original Dragon age, its one of my favourite games. I even enjoyed 2 somewhat.

DA:I had some good parts but it was just incredibly mediocre. Felt like it was just stretched out without any content.
>>
>>321767474
No, its a cringy mess, unless its really cheap and you want a cringe thread in videogame form, don't,
>>
>>321768982
It's also boring as fuck.
>>
No. And I tell you this like a huge Dragon Age fag who put 300 hours in DA2. DA2 was bad, but at least it was fairly short. Inquisition is just as shit and the amount of filler gameplay makes it unbearable to go through even for the story/lore.
>>
>>321769501
why would you put 300 hours into a game if you didn't enjoy it?

there's so much more productive things you could've been doing
>>
File: 42435412.gif (268 KB, 317x182) Image search: [Google]
42435412.gif
268 KB, 317x182
>>321769501
>who put 300 hours in DA2. DA2 was bad, but at least it was fairly short
Do you only get like one game a year, what the fuck? There is no reason why you can put 300 hours into a game and say its shit unless it became bad.
>>
File: 1434407923387.gif (3 MB, 303x333) Image search: [Google]
1434407923387.gif
3 MB, 303x333
>60% sale on the ps4
>check /v/
>IT'S SHIT BORING SHIT
alright
>>
>>321767474
yeah, it was fun. buy it. i enjoyed it for the same reason i enjoyed the previous ones. good story and good characters. gameplay was also improved.
>>
>>321767474
Depends. It would probably be a good buy at $20 or so, considering you get GOTY versions with all the story DLC. Otherwise fuck no.
>>
File: 1449341365849.jpg (51 KB, 573x609) Image search: [Google]
1449341365849.jpg
51 KB, 573x609
>>321769987
>good story and good characters
You're fucking being memed on op, don't listen.
>>
>>321767474
no it's boring, combat is boring, exploring is boring, just boring.
>>
>>321767474
It's bad
Not bad because sjw, but because gameplay is shit. Characters like Sera just make it worse
Not sure which one was worse DAI or Pillars of Eternity, but both should go to the history as ones of the worst games in the genre
>>
>>321767474
>But I feel like I need to encourage the kind of inclusive ideals that BioWare made this game with in mind.
Way too obvious. 4/10 nice effort.
>>
>>321767474
Companions are pretty cool
>>321770070
>He didn't like Dorian
>He didn't get emotional when he found out who Blackwall really is

Music is dull except for the main theme, hardly anything plays when you're in combat

Most of the quests are boring but some are damn good the like Grand Ball one

Combat feels nice, the weapons have some weight to them.

Only the Trespasser DLC is good

Multiplayer is worthless.

SJW isn't completely in your face.

Just buy it, its a good filler RPG after Witcher 3
>>
>>321767474
>im a huge faggot please rape my face
>>
>>321770253

I actually just wanted to know if it's worth playing. No need to be toxic.
>>
It's okay but I didn't think it really had any aspects that stood out. Bioware also really needs to learn how to animate their shit since there's several spots where it looks bad.
>>
for 20 bucks i think its worth it
>>
>>321770608
>toxic
Another (you) because you're a thirsty slut.
>>
>>321770070
>that brainless fag reposting reaction images from ten years ago

People like you are why others think we've all died and gone to hell and not realized it
>>
>>321770836
>gamers
>>
>>321769948
it isnĀ“t even worth if gets a 80% reduction.
gameplay is boring and brainless plus plays like a single player mmo were you have to fetch 1000 mushrooms to continue with the story over an over again
villain and story is incredible generic
most characters are tumblr bullshit
only like two romance possibilities if you play as a straight man
has some really terrible animations and overall boring looking worlds
>>
Loved DA:O, played through it multiple times and I still go back and play it every year.

Loved DA2 as well. (not memeing). The DLC is some of the best stuff they've come up with and I honestly like Hawke and pals. Top tier banter.

DA:I felt like it was fluffed up with "open world" garbage and everything dragged on. DA2 was dumbed down only in that there was no tactical cam. DA:I got the tactical cam but was dumbed down in pretty much every other regard. Crafting felt shoehorned too, like they were just going down a checklist of "features" they had to put into it. If you REALLY like Dragon Age, check it out. But if you really like keeping your money, don't play it.

And the multiplayer is shit.
>>
>>321770932
>plays like a single player mmo were you have to fetch 1000 mushrooms to continue with the story over an over again

That doesn't soon very appealing. I've done enough of that.
>>
>>321770932
>has some really terrible animations
anyone got the "kick out the window" webm?
>>
>>321771323
There's also Sera's whole introduction where her bow string looks awful and clips into her tits.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.