[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Talk me out of trading in about 50 games to GameStop for $450
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: gamestop3.jpg (84 KB, 800x469) Image search: [Google]
gamestop3.jpg
84 KB, 800x469
Talk me out of trading in about 50 games to GameStop for $450 cash / $560 store credit, /v/
>>
Don't.
>>
No. Make stupid decisions on your own accord.
>>
You could probably get 700-800 by selling them online, and you wouldn't be contributing to the cancer that is gamestop.
>>
>>321766141

>>>/e/
>>>/b/
>>>/a/
>>>/y/

Get more money.
>>
>>321766141
I just traded in 10 for $95 and I'm pretty happy.
>>
>>321766141
I'll give you 500 and sell them for 15 bucks each and make 250. What's your paypal?
>>
No, go be an idiot. It doesn't affect me
>>
Who /minimalist/ here

Do it OP, get rid of them (although preferably on Ebay or Craigslist) if you don't plan on playing them again or don't enjoy them that much
>>
>>321766141
>for $450 cash

Do it. Put that money toward something nice instead. Put away childish things.
>>
File: 1447186892509.gif (1 MB, 200x195) Image search: [Google]
1447186892509.gif
1 MB, 200x195
>>321766482
>minamilist
>he says as he posts from his computer/phone with internet on a board about overpriced glorifed toys
>>
OP here. I never really play console games at all anymore. I'm keeping classic party games like Mario Kart / Smash Bros, but outside of that, I'm never going to touch them.

That being said, I probably could get at least $700 by selling them online, but that adds so much hassle. Honestly the convenience might be worth it.
>>
>>321766570
This is my line of thinking exactly. Although I think I'm going to take advantage of a deal they have and get a steam controller / card with credit for the last few games I'll end up playing
>>
>>321766141
average 10 bucks each?

pretty good deal, go for it

don't listen to the retards saying you could make another hundred or two doing it yourself. That's only worth it if you consider your own time worthless.
>>
I'm not gonna because the smart decision is to sell them yourself but it might be too much of a hassle for however little extra you get per title (especially factoring in shipping) and it's entirely possible you'll get fucked out of your money if you're doing ebay.
>>
OP again. Does anyone have advice for selling some rarer games? I have some Japanese-exclusive Nintendo games like Rhythm Tengoku and the Stafy series, plus Ouendan 1 / 2 (and Elite Beat Agents).

Man, those games were the shit back then.
>>
>>321766430
I think I'd rather get through with it now then deal with shipping and ish, honestly. I'm pretty strapped for cash right now.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.