[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright How the fuck am I supposed to kill these guy on ng+3.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 92.jpg (683 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
92.jpg
683 KB, 1920x1200
Alright

How the fuck am I supposed to kill these guy on ng+3.
>>
>>321764994
use a trainer stupid asshole dick
>>
>>321764994
you buy Scholar of the First Sin so that they don't immediately all aggro to you
alternatively, don't attack the dragon and die, otherwise they will buttfuck you next time you pass through
>>
>>321765186
> they don't immediately all aggro to you
Anon what are you talking about?
>>
Why are you playing NG+3 if it's too hard for you?
>>
>>321765253
pretty sure these guys just swarm on you as soon as you enter through the door in the vanilla DkS2. BUt I haven't played it since it came out so idk.
>>
>>321765315
I have Sotfs and when I got to that are, I noticed that they bowed when I got in vision. So I shot one in the face. Had I known that they would just leave you be if you don't engage them I probably wouldn't be stuck right now. I literally have not made it past the starting bonfire.
>>
>>321765513
You retard
>>
>>321765513
lol

would repenting your sins work?
>>
>>321765513
How do you go through the game 2 times and not notice that they don't aggro you?
>>
>>321765315
they come at you in pairs except for the last guy who fights alone
>>
>>321764994
you can run right past them to the Ancient Dragon
>>
>>321765613
I didn't... It was my first time playing DS2 with any patches or DLC.

So I'm fucked then?
>>
>>321764994
Poison arrows, Magic and Miracles Spam, Runner strategy
>>
>>321765613
>>321766292
I'm not OP by the way.
>>
>>321764994
DS2 they come in pairs.

In scholar, the dragon knights will only aggro if you either, skip the sentinels (big guys), attack the dragon knights, or have a phantom active.

Basically if you kill the sentinels good and proper the dragon knights salute and bow to you and will never aggro you.
>>
>>321766292
no idea if you're fucked
I only played SotFS and I never aggroed them. I think there's an NPC that absolves sins, go to him.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.