[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>haven't played a single minute of DS2 >have seen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: osnohiruircex3nockf8.jpg (146 KB, 940x529) Image search: [Google]
osnohiruircex3nockf8.jpg
146 KB, 940x529
>haven't played a single minute of DS2
>have seen all 20+ hours of yahtzee and Gabe's Let's drown out DS2

any games that are more fun to watch/read about than play?
>>
No.
>>
>watching 2 literal autists bicker about bullshit
Gabe is one of the most unlikeable pieces of shit I've ever seen in my life
Yatzee's okay on zero
>>
File: h.png (201 KB, 450x389) Image search: [Google]
h.png
201 KB, 450x389
>>321763215
Yahtzee and Gabe are so fucking retarded I love it.

>the several hours they spent trying to get to an optional boss
>gabe says fuck it and decides to run through it all
>falls through a gap in the bridge

it's a shame Yahtzee wants to move to america because it's fun watching two anglos bumble about
>>
>>321763215
They're just the right level of bad, for it to be entertaining. Not so bad it's frustrating, especially when they're hilarious to listen to.
>>
>>321763215
literally none
now fuck off cuck
>>
The funniest part of all Yahtzee and Gabe videos was that one Hulk or Spiderman title (don't remember what exactly, some capeshit) where Gabe showcased his ability to sound like Stephen Hawking.
>>
>>321763505
they remind me of myself and a friend in high school

I was the Gabe type
>>
File: kotick.jpg (288 KB, 1500x998) Image search: [Google]
kotick.jpg
288 KB, 1500x998
>>321763215
>that one episode where gabe says that his favourite game is not equal to game of the year and yahtzee goes full autismo
https://youtu.be/2QMYnK_va44?t=40m
>>
>>321763636
it was Hulk

>I like prostitutes to shit on my chest

although I loved them reading The Eye of Argon as well
>>
>>321763215
>All you need is 5000 dollars and a scary mask, and you can shit on Yahtzee!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGy-A9uVNsw

this is my favourite one
>>
File: Gabe cheating on his husbando.gif (3 MB, 329x183) Image search: [Google]
Gabe cheating on his husbando.gif
3 MB, 329x183
I'm gay for Gabe
>>
>>321763937
who isn't?
>>
>>321763702
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1KiPAhjLMo&t=66m26s
>>
>>321763884
Young merlin is my favorite but that one is good too.
>>
well when i was little i used to watch my brother play metroid prime becuase i was really scared of the bosses but other than that nothing
>>
Pretty much every game that supergreatfriend made an LP of.
>>
I don't know what's wrong with me, but I really like watching them before
Now I can't stand their videos for a second
>>
>>321763354
/thread
>>
>>321764438

I think for me it's mostly that they stopped actually showing off and playing games discussung them and just bumble around now with Drown Out. I sometimes have some of them running in the background for noise while I do other stuff and every now and then they say something funny or interesting that catches my attention, but it's mostly pretty uninteresting.
>>
>>321764647
Yea I guess
I liked it too when it was about the game
Gabe is so fucking pretentious it's like his mind doesn't develop or some shit
I also really liked it when they played Yatzees games
>>
>>321764763
>Gabe is so fucking pretentious
Gabe? I found him a lot more down to earth than Yahtzee(Not that Gabe doesn't have his moments of being a fuckass)
>>
>>321764763

>I also really liked it when they played Yatzees games

Me too, that was a welcome break from Drown Out and their only recent videos I actually watched again.

>>321764996
Yeah, agree. They're both different kinds of stupid sometimes, but I enjoy when Gabe is triggering Yahtzee's autism or making fun of his misanthropy. But at the same time Gabe annoys me a little when he's going all out about >muh universtiy education or >muh healthy lifestyle.
>>
>>321765324
>Me too, that was a welcome break from Drown Out and their only recent videos I actually watched again.
Have you watched Let's "Drown out" dSII? It's still got a few LDO gimmicks, but it's mostly a let's play, and they interact with the game a lot more. It gets kind of shit in the middle though, when they have the stupid "Story" gimmick going in full force, but they realize it's shit, and stop eventually.
>>
>>321763215
speedruns with/without commentary are usually fun as fuck, especially the extreme ones like morrowind in 3 minutes or something but also GTASA speedruns are pretty sweet albeit extremely long
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.