[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Play WoW nearly everyday for 8 years >Never was a good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (371 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
371 KB, 1680x1050
>Play WoW nearly everyday for 8 years
>Never was a good gold farmer
>Couldnt buy tokens to sell for gold, poorfag
>Find an exploit to make 20k gold an hour, no AH shit
>Get suspended until June 2016 and all gold is gone

What do I do /v/? That game was and is my life, I don't care what you say about time to quit etc etc I just can't.
I've tried other games and I immediately get bored of them and think about WoW again.
>>
Suicide
>>
go outside
>>
tell us the exploit of course
>>
..make another account?
>>
Just break until Legion. Legion invasion should be starting around that time, so it will be a good time to come back.

You weren't just going to keep playing your facebook garrison game, do the same bg's, and run highmaul over and over for all those months, were you?
>>
>>321760121
You're addicted anon. Might as well be heroin. Join some support groups for online addiction and get some help. Fight and get your life back anon. You're worth more than anything WoW could ever produce.
>>
>>321760369
I can't man, that account had everything. Here, take a look for yourself.
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/magtheridon/Knucklè/simple
>>
if that last bit is true you have a genuine problem

i got permabanned from wow during a 3 month break for something i didn't even do because apparently my account got hacked and it made me realize how much i didn't give a shit about the game.
>>
File: 1361415711821.png (255 KB, 441x520) Image search: [Google]
1361415711821.png
255 KB, 441x520
>investing your life into a shitty videogame that is over a decade old

you deserved it OP
>>
>>321760579
I remade an account. My old one had a time lost proto drake on it. No fucks have been given.
>>
>install Legion
>computer starts bluescreening
>uninstall legion
>computer stops bluescreening

And thats how I stopped playing.
>>
>>321760347
Its patched now, but basically you could abuse the cross realm zone feature by looting the gold in pandaria treasure chests (not motes or chest disappeared) then joining another realm, rinse and repeat. This also gave insane exp which got my hunter from 85-90 in little over an hour
>>
>>321760579
>dwarf shaman
And nothing of value was lost
>>
>>321760770
I have tlpd, voidtalon, aeonaxx, grey camel and all wod mount rares. Only one I dont have is poseidus. Also have all dung/raid mounts up to cata
>>
>>321760121
>Get suspended until June 2016
you'll be back in time for legion then
but I would just take this opportunity and quit for good
>>
>>321760579
>no insane title

scrub
>>
>>321761468
Was going to do that near end of expac when gear is insane and rep is a breeze to do, but well, you know, suspended
>>
>>321760804
That isn't an exploit and is just Blizz being stupid. They can't ban you for their own fuckups...well I guess they can, but I'm pretty sure they have no real legal reason in which to do so.

That'd be like letting you get a free touchdown in football, and I keep letting you get it off the same play, but it's your fault because you're using "trick" plays that are somehow illegal even though it's clearly present in the game, like last year's Ravens/Patriots playoff game.
>>
>>321760579
>no hand of adal/champ of the naaru
>no insane
>no ahead of the curves
>mostly semi-old fos that you achieved recently

nothing of value was lost
>>
>>321760889
sounds like you are at a good stopping place until Legion.
>>
im playing FFXIV, it's aight.
>>
File: EQ000026.jpg (141 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
EQ000026.jpg
141 KB, 1280x720
Try playing this game, OP.
>>
>>321762048
I have garrosh curve, but that was for the mount. Im more of a collector than a raider or pvper. I've played since 2007/8 but the account was hacked (didnt bother trying to find the character, was a dwarf hunter on Wildhammer eu), so nothing of great value in terms of old fos.
>>
>>321761870
Do you think it's worth trying to appeal the suspension?
I could say I had no intention of exploiting, and I thought that this was perfectly valid to do in game as I had saw numerous other players doing the same thing.
>>
>>321762886
>I could say I had no intention of exploiting,

Do it, OP. It's Blizzard's stupidity, not you being a cheater. I could understand 48h ban in that case, but few months is just too much.
People used to abuse turtle's exp bug on Timeless Island, I never heard about such long ban in that case. Blizz should ban bots instead of players taking advantage of game bugs/bad design.
>>
I've tried to get into WoW so many times and I've never gotten it
Why do people spend so much time on it?
>>
>>321760579
>not even ilvl 700 honor gear
>all these subpar talents
>haven't even killed imperator on normal
>14k achievement score
>doesn't even have draenor pathfinder, can't fly in draenor

you're a casual scrub, I'd just quit if I were you, you're not even playing the game right
>>
>>321760121
quit playing

get a job

buy a new account
>>
>>321762886
man don't be such a cock sucker. your throat must hurt from all the gobbling of the blizzard cocké. they make a game so bad you need to use exploits to enjoy it and then they ban you for half a year rofl
>>
One day you're going to look back at how much time you wasted on this game and want to kill yourself. At least use this time off to play some of the other good games you've missed. WoW is easy shit to keep the lowest common denominator paying.
>>
>>321763786
>they make a game so bad you need to use exploits to enjoy it and then they ban you for half a year rofl

Yup, Blizzard's logic is totally fucked up.
>>
>>321762886
You can try. They probably assumed you were botting by doing it for so long and on a clear cut schedule, they need issue a bunch of bot bans recently.

There is no guarantee you'll get unbanned, but it can't hurt to try. It's really not like you were intending to exploit either, you just heard about an easy way to make gold so you went about it, simple as that. Just remember Blizz isn't exactly the smartest, they'll ban level bots, because it takes away from their Buy Lv. 90/100s instead of banning fly hacks and all sorts of stupid shit in Arena.
>>
>>321760579
>had everything
>haven't even cleared the current raid tier
>>
Every time I took a break from WoW, good things would always happen (pay raises, dates, win little contests). Has this happened to anyone else? Seems like when you quit WoW, good things tend to happen.

My advice to OP is just to let it go. It's a tired piece of shit and the developers are a bunch of arrogant, pandering cunts who are devoid of talent. Play other vidya that's actually fun that doesn't consume your life in some weird way.
>>
>>321761870
Have you read the fucking T&C?
No, because it's about a thousand pages long. I'm almost certain there are exploit punishments in there.
People were getting banned for multiboxing for a while, weren't they? And that's not really even an exploit.
>>
File: 2012-05-23-501846.jpg (204 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
2012-05-23-501846.jpg
204 KB, 1440x900
bump for quality thread
>>
>>321764802
No, I just stop talking to my gay ass friends and spend most of my time fapping to cute animu girls.

My life is shit and a waste either way. With that said, WoD was dogshit and I'm glad it killed WoW, more time for waifus and waifu games.
>>
>>321760121
They really did a number on you, holy shit, you're basically a robot at this point.
>>
>>321764927
I highly doubt they have such extensive writing where it says "Please don't cross servers to try and get gold, thank you". Which is what OP did, it'd have to be ridiculous specific. Besides the only reason they ban multiboxxers is because they know those people are stupid enough to go back and but 5 more accounts and subscribe just to do it again.
>>
There was an honorbuddy banwave about one week ago. They targeted botters, most got 6 months bans.

Are you sure you didn't get hit by that, OP? They collected info for months, so if you botted even once in the last few weeks that was probably the main reason you got banned.
>>
You got banned for botting OP, not the exploit. Everyone who botted got hit with 6 month bans. Either you're lying and you botted gold or they made a mix-up. So either appeal it and explain your case and hope they reduce the ban for the exploit, or just sit there and wait. Not like WoD has any content anyways.
>>
should I level a warrior to 100 and do CMs and never bother with wod again besides events?
>>
>>321764965
>No, I just stop talking to my gay ass friends and spend most of my time fapping to cute animu girls.

Nothing wrong with that, anon. It's better than WoW
>>
As someone who has recently resubscribed to WoW since quitting in 08, can anyone tell me why WoD is hated so much? Has any other expac attracted as much hate?
>>
>>321765638
Fair point.
>>
>>321760121
>Play WoW nearly everyday for 8 years
Even during WoD? I considered myself a fanboy but WoD killed WoW for me
>>
>>321766140
12 months of no content after MoP
6 months of WoD patches
12 months until legion
For an expansion that cost $10 more
>>
>>321766327
>12 months of no content after MoP
it was 14 months
>6 months of WoD patches
1 real patch after 6 months
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_122715_194008.jpg (381 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_122715_194008.jpg
381 KB, 1920x1080
I'm having fun PvPing on ED since I transferred. World PvP as soon as I gear up.
>>
>>321766660
Well, at least they managed to keep half of their promise of "smaller, more frequent" expansions.
>>
>>321765291
>>321765491
I was suspended in november
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.