[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fallout new vegas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: original.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
fallout new vegas
>>
Is a gay game for homosexuals
>>
>>321756042
is shit
>>
I'm doing Dead Money right now.
Any tips on killing the ghost people when It's just me?
unarmed 22
melee 25
guns 100
explosives85
I only have very bullets for my 9mm pistol, police pistol, & automatic rifle. Holorifle is just bullshit. energy weapons 60 though so maybe it's that.
>>
>>321756737
>only have very few* my b
>>
>>321756042
is a video game.
>>
>>321756737
dismember them

the end.
>>
>>321756737
Watch Dog eat one. Talk to him about it. Makes the whole DLC unchallenging in the combat department but there you go
>>
Reminder NV is trash and 3 is and always will be better than shitsidian.
>>
>>321756042

It's so cheap right now on the Steam sale (ultimate edition like $6.75) but I'm sort of a casual, primarily console, gamer and my only experience with Fallout is the one that just came out.

Worth buying?
>>
>>321757356
>>321756938
I know about the dismemberment & I've already talked to dog about it. (It's been coming in handy)
I'm saying they have really high health & I need boolets for their faces.
I'm at the part after I took the 3 douches where they need to be & I have to continue alone.
>>
>>321757672
They don't take extra damage from headshots so don't bother with that, try and gather up chips and stock up on stimpacks if need be. When you trigger the Gala they swarm the place and you're all alone
>>
>>321757672
collect the 40 gorillion chips and cigarettes lying around and buy as much ammo as you need.
>>
>>321757645
No. Just get 3 with all the DLC
>>
>>321757802
>>321757867
I'm finding .357 like crazy, Plus from the machine.
My guns take; 9mm, .308, & whatever the automatic rifle takes. I rarely find ammo for those.
I have 7 stims... I'm gonna die aren't I?
>>
>>321758108
Yup. But seriously there's chips all over the fucking place. Find the snowglobe if you have to it's an instant 2000 chips
>>
>>321758108
go to the police station and get the machine code for .308, stim code is in the clinic. there you have unlimited ammo and stims now. also when you trigger the fireworks in the bell tower get the holorifle upgrade that makes it op as fuck. dead money is not hard at all.
>>
>>321757645
Yup, you will love it, it's better than 3 and 4.
>>
>>321758191
>>321758346
I will anons. Thanks a lot you guys.
>>
>>321758108
Just loot one of their fucking spears and use it when they are on the ground 2-3 swings dismembers them or bullet to the head.
>>
>>321757645

No. Unless you are a heavy RP fag it's shit.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.