[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2015 >Still playing on the PC PCfats, you have 1 week
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 350x283) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 350x283
>2015
>Still playing on the PC

PCfats, you have 1 week to get rid of your tumblr machines and buy a PS4 to game with the big boys.
>>
>>321751767
I'm getting a PS4, but that PC looks fucking awesome.
>>
>>321751767
Go back to bed, Grandpa.
>>
>>321751767
Batbairbaitbaitbait faggot op
>>
>>321751767
But I already did that. I'm having a blast with Bloodborne, will play Arkham Knight once I'm done with it.
>>
I miss my CRT so much

LCD was made by the jews to reduce cost and win more money not for quality
>>
>>321751767
>you have 1 week

Oh do I now? And what the fuck are you going to do about it, you little bitch?
>>
>>321751767
i had that exact monitor 12 years ago
ah memories of playing AoE II all night on that fuckin CRT monitor blasting my eyeballs
>>
>>321751767
Why would I rebuy all my multiplats? What machine will run my Genesis, Dreamcast, SNES, N64, GC, PS1, PS2, and decades of PC exclusives?

Is Bloodborne really that good?
>>
>>321751767
no i don't

you're not my mom
>>
>>321751767
> tumblr machine

Ok... That hurt
>>
>>321751767
stfu you faggot piece of shit
>>
>>321751767
>1 week
for what?
Give me to Q3 2016 to Probably buy it
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.