[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: jack the ripper DLC.jpg (168 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
jack the ripper DLC.jpg
168 KB, 1000x500
Now that is an innovative DLC

also, it's a shame what 20 years of racemixing did to Evie
>>
You just can't keep your epic /pol/ memes out of it can you
>>
It's the worst fucking AC DLC yet.

They ruined Jacob.
They ruined Jack, especially with his shitty backstory.
Short as fuck.
Evie looks like 60 instead of 40 and she somehow gets everything done when her brother should've been just as capable.
Story sucks.

Dead Kings was better than this.
>>
>>321751137
it's true tho, she returns from India for the DLC
>>
>>321751196
I wish they would make DLC out of that World War 1 part of the main game. It was way more interesting
>>
>>321751343
This, it was fucking awesome. Lydia Frye is actually pretty cool too.
>>
>>321751196

Yeah dead kinga was pretty cool.
>>
>>321751196
How did they ruin Jacob?
>>
>>321751887
They completely ripped him from his powers. He was portrayed as a completely powerless individual.

He even loses his fucking eye.

Evie, who aged like shit, is doing a much, much better job at dealing with Jack somehow.

I would've preferred them both working together again. The whole point of those 2 is that they are both equally capable of getting shit done, but using different ways to do so.

Here, it's just completely anti-Jacob. For no reason.
>>
Still the best Assassins Creed for such a long time. The setting was spot on
>>
>>321752060
Honestly, I wouldn't mind if Jacob was killed at the beginning, at least it'd set the stakes high and provide for a potentially amazing story but I guess I should have expected Ubisoft to shit up everything. How can you fuck up Jack the Ripper for fucks sake? Even a fujoshi pandering japanese comic made Jack interesting and he becomes a fucking tranny in it.
>>
she look mad

like she got pulled away a good serious dicking to deal wit dis bullshit
>>
Do you get to play more as Jack or what?
The beginning was great and I liked playing as Jack.
>>
>>321752323
I really don't know man. They had so much freedom, yet they decided to take the laziest, most cliché route they could.

I know it's sounds weird, but they did a disservice to him. An angry fucking crybaby, good job Ubi.
>>
>>321752631
Jack has like 3 missions.
>>
>>321752312
Syndicate is really damn great, it's just a shame they fucked up the DLC. Granted, the DLC was made by different guys, but still. You don't fuck up Jack the Ripper like that.
>>
My dick feels like I should get Syndicate just because of Evie
I love freckles.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (116 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
116 KB, 1920x1080
Good choice.
>>
>>321752060
Not that I'm defending it, but that doesn't sound much different than the base game. Jacobs actions were suppose to be fucking up the city and Evie was always there to clean up after him
>>
>>321752837
I would have liked it if the beginning was you as Jack murdering the 5 girls and then you as Evie hunting him with Jacob
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.