[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shovel Knight Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 8
File: PS_WiiU_ShovelKnight_enGB.jpg (129 KB, 456x642) Image search: [Google]
PS_WiiU_ShovelKnight_enGB.jpg
129 KB, 456x642
Got the physical edition for Christmas, just cleared that punkass Plague Knight.

This fucking game. It's beautiful.

The humour, the art, everything about it is great. The puns like 'don't throw in the trowel!' tickle me just right, the characters, especially the OoNQ, have great personality, the difficulty is challenging but not frustrating, skill and a bit of luck will see you through.

After clearing the BK and his bitch laugh I went to the Lich Yard first, Dark Souls should have taught me never to go towards skeletons first, and after getting bodied by the Spectre Knight, repeatedly, I smote him in a typical anime 'both go for the kill at the same time' fashion, the dark screen illuminated as i dealt the finishing blow, after mucking about feebly in the dark lamely greeting his scythe with my face, I was elated.

King Knight's swag held no terror for me, after the ordeal in the Yard Pridemoor was a cakewalk, the Flame Rod helping me cook the fucker in his own armour as he tried bunny hopping around the the fanfare of failure from his ass band.

Plague Knight was an epic struggle between dex/int and str/end, after pogoing the fucker out of it and throwing around the flubber ball like it was going out of style, he succumbed. The way the cathedral lit up as he detonated those jars was sublime.

Looking forward to taking on Mr. Bubbles next, I missed the relic from PK but I've got lods emone from the Phasing Forest for that RE4 merchant faggot Chester.

On a final note, the Troupple King dance was so enchanting for an 8-bit pseudoretro fare, it really felt magical. I love this game and there's nothing you can do to stop me.

Can't wait for his amiibo to drop so I can try all that new exclusive content.
>>
Please, join me at the comfy campfire and regale me with your tales of Shovelry.
>>
>>
>>321749804
is his amiibo not out in your country?

the fuck?
>>
>>321750223
>talking about enjoying a game
>meme buzzwords

>>321750330
UKfag, not getting here till January.
>>
File: Reize.png (497 KB, 814x1319) Image search: [Google]
Reize.png
497 KB, 814x1319
>>321750473
>exaggerated high school essay-tier post about any game
Pic related. It's your level of autism..
>>
File: 1305177874270.jpg (19 KB, 227x335) Image search: [Google]
1305177874270.jpg
19 KB, 227x335
>>321750613
>STOP HAVING FUN
>>
>>321750690
>>
File: masterrusewoman.jpg (44 KB, 1001x246) Image search: [Google]
masterrusewoman.jpg
44 KB, 1001x246
>>321750934
>>
File: 1420738846084.jpg (17 KB, 202x221) Image search: [Google]
1420738846084.jpg
17 KB, 202x221
>>321750971
Only negative comments are allowed on this site unless the thread is Nintendo, please follow the rules.
>>
File: barren-field-of-fuvks.jpg (51 KB, 600x472) Image search: [Google]
barren-field-of-fuvks.jpg
51 KB, 600x472
>>321751098
don't tell me what to do. besides, this is about the Wii U port...so nintendo.
>>
>>321750613
Can someone explain why people sperg out about these non-knight bosses?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.