[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you pay to play online?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 511x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 511x288
Do you guys pay to play online? Im a PC gamer and recently got a ps4 and you have to pay for a subscription to play online. WTF... I want to use the ps4 but that's just shit...
>>
No, I leech of my brother's for the "free" shit
>>
>>321748587
Some games out there don't need PS+, pretty sure all the f2p games don't need it but.. You're missing out on a lot.

Yeah, subscription play sucks but it's the world we live in.
>>
There are free code sites.. Do they work??
>>
>>321749027
No. It's all garbage survey sites.
>>
>>321748587
You need to pay for online on pc too. Except if you steal net from your neighboors, then you are scum
>>
Playing online because of Battlefield4
>>
>>321749125
That's paying for internet service, not multiplayer. Steam and other programs dont cost money to join an online server.
>>
Mexico trial loop
>>
>>321749125
>>
>>321749374
>>321749469
Wait, ps4 needs to pay additional?
>>
>>321749813
You need to pay for online, and pay for PS+ to play any multiplayer game online.
>>
>>321748587
Nah I don't.

Final Fantasy 15, Persona 5, Gravity Rush, Dragon Quest 11, Star Ocean 5, Disgaea 5, Nier Automata, FF7R, Kingdom Hearts 3------

-Do no have online play, there's really nothing tobplay online unless you're dudebro casual or plan on playing Street Fighter 5 online in the future
>>
>>321749813
Bravo It took you time, didn't it
>>
>>321748587
Sorry anon, It wasnt always like this.
But i do pay, or rather i got a 12 membership for christmas.
>>
Thank Microsoft for showing that this kind of model works and pioneering yet another fucking way to get fucked over.
>>
File: Ara ara.gif (2 MB, 350x197) Image search: [Google]
Ara ara.gif
2 MB, 350x197
>>321748587
Man, for a superior master race you guys sure are retarded and make 300$ investments without a second of research

Now enjoy paying 50$ without discounts for a year of PS+
>>
>>321748587
yes but I buy it cheaper off of key sites
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.